Author Topic: Avatar/Signature Issues  (Read 3152 times)

Stray Kitten

• Minion
« on: August 14, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »
There seems to be a problem with my "currently online/offline" avatar and signatures.

If I try to navigate directly to them, I get "The image can not be displayed because it contains errors."

http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cgt/u1912.png
http://avatars.cohtitan.com/avatars/cgt/u1912.png

Also, on the Signature Settings page, I can't change the looks of the signature (only applying to the online/offline sig, badge sigs work just fine).  When I hover the mouse over the different images of the signature templates, it still changes to a "hand" indicating that it should be a link, but when I click them, nothing happens.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Avatar/Signature Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »
We've been continuously encountering problems with these, I am not sure why they keep breaking exactly, but once SP reads this, he'll fix them again.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »
It looks like you have "Archetype" set as your Online option, but for whatever reason your archetype was not passed into the site by TNT/HeroStats.  It was failing because we need the AT to properly display your status.

I put in a check for this now, it should display you as offline until our system gets an AT.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »
What about the clicking of the Offline/Online Sig Images?  They are indeed not selecting upon being clicked.

We also need to redo the CoH Online on because the CoH Emblem on the left is smaller then the other icons, and the "Online" Text is larger then the others.  I know we've been over this, but it is different looking so it doesn't match the others, even if it is the "New" design.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »
edit - nevermind. found the issue. fixing shortly

Stray Kitten

• Minion
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »
Interesting that it didn't send the archetype, if it helps any I'm using HeroStats 4.3.2.1 (current unstable) and the character I'm logged in on is an Arachnos Widow.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »
edit - nevermind. found the issue. fixing shortly

Fixed.