Author Topic: Suggestion for the delete character popup  (Read 2808 times)

Second Chances

• Minion
Suggestion for the delete character popup
« on: August 19, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
Instead of saying saying "this character" in "Are you SURE you want to delete this character?" could you pass a string with actual information about the entry to confirm_delete()? I'd prefer it to mention the name, level, and server, like "Are you SURE you want to delete Kitti Kat Healz (level 12 on Justice)?" but even if it was just the name that would be a big plus in terms of confirming you actually clicked on the right line. I assume you could just build the string you are passing as you write out the page, so I am hoping it shouldn't be too big a deal to implement.

Gaean Conspiracy

• Underling
Re: Suggestion for the delete character popup
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
Instead of saying saying "this character" in "Are you SURE you want to delete this character?" could you pass a string with actual information about the entry to confirm_delete()? I'd prefer it to mention the name, level, and server, like "Are you SURE you want to delete Kitti Kat Healz (level 12 on Justice)?" but even if it was just the name that would be a big plus in terms of confirming you actually clicked on the right line. I assume you could just build the string you are passing as you write out the page, so I am hoping it shouldn't be too big a deal to implement.
I'll second this suggestion.  Not  having it makes me nervous every time I have to delete a character.
- GC