Author Topic: Only one patron badge  (Read 7647 times)

Captainmoodswing

• Underling
Only one patron badge
« on: August 31, 2008, 09:32:31 PM »
Ok, so Positron himself recently confirmed that it is only possible to ever have one patron badge. 

"There really is only "One" patron badge, it just has different flavors. So if you swap patron pools, your badge will change as well. No one in the game will ever have more than one patron badge, because that simply can not happen. "

It's always been a minor annoyance to me that this site thinks I am "missing" the other three.  Especially the low hanging fruit. lol...is there any way you guys will change that?

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
Re: Only one patron badge
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
Bit of an old post, but I was actually hoping i'd be able to finally get the other patron badges..
Soo.. does anybody have any news as if this has changed with I13 in test etc?

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 06:01:42 AM »
The only thing that's changed is that when you do one patron's arc you unlock all the patron pool powers.  You'll still only be able to get one patron badge.

Firestarter 451

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »
Would itbe possible then to have 1 badge either flag or 'grey out' the other ones?

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »
Would itbe possible then to have 1 badge either flag or 'grey out' the other ones?

Yeah, this is something we've been meaning to add into the site. We just haven't gotten to it, but it's definitely on our list already.