Author Topic: It won't let me login.  (Read 6594 times)

Cheeco88

• Underling
It won't let me login.
« on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:25 AM »
 I made a Titan Key and tried to login to CoH Faces, but it always just says that the user name or password is wrong, when I know it's not. What the hell is going on?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: It won't let me login.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:39:38 PM »
All new Titan Registrations will only have access to CoHTitan.com (Titan Home), these Forums, and CIT.CoHTitan.com (the new CIT).  RedTomax, CoHFaces and SuckerPunches Online Planner are all not part of the new Registration Process, as they've not been Updated with the new backend changes we made to the Titan Key when we re-wrote the Titan Home Site.

We apologize for this, as we won't be able to adress this issue right now.  We've all hit a bit of a snag with Real Life things getting in the way, but as soon as all this passes, and we finish what we started with the CIT re-write, we will re-enable those 3 Sites to work with the single Login.

Cheeco88

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »
Is there a date to when this is going to be fixed? The time that it's taking is ridiculous! I still can't log in!

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »
I cannot answer the question of Time.  Only SuckerPunch can answer that.  However, the snag with that is he's obtained a new RL job and some other items in his life that have taken him away from here.  So much so that he's been unable to come here and finish what he started.  I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait till he gets the time to come back and finish this.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »
Is there a date to when this is going to be fixed? The time that it's taking is ridiculous! I still can't log in!

I'm sorry that access to a fansite for a video game upsets you this much.

The work done on these sites are done on a volunteer basis, when time permits.  As such, work on these sites is the first thing that comes off the "priority" lists for us developers when other commitments come up.  Suffice it to say that there have been a large number of issues in all of us "devs" personal lives that have kept us away from focusing on Titan.

I apologize for the time it's taking to get back into the swing of things, but until Titan starts paying the bills, delivering new babies, and then caring for said baby, it will continue to be top of the list to put aside when real life rears it's head.

Cheeco88

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »
Perhaps yu need to get a dedicated staff of some sort then.

I honestly don't see why CoH Faces switched to using Titan Keys only. It seemed perfectly fine before, and you shouldn't have switched over if it wasn't ready and it seems to have a lot of technical issues. I'm not whining, a lot of people can't get on because of it.

Cheeco88

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 11:56:14 PM »
modsmack
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:25:04 AM by SuckerPunch »

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 01:31:27 AM »
Look, I appreciate that you are so passionate about our sites, and I understand that it's frustrating when it doesn't work as you expect.  It's obvious that your grasp on reality and responsibilities beyond video games and maintaining fansites is skewed, and there's no reasoning with you.  I'm not even going to argue your "points" (for
lack of a better word), because... I just couldn't do it with a straight face.

If you don't like the way we do things - leave. We won't miss you.  We're not perfect and never claimed to be, but I can promise you that rude, belligerent, and demeaning posts which amount to thinly veiled threats will not be tolerated.

For those fans out there that have stuck with us and continue to be patient - suffice it to say that we have big plans for Faces.  It's the biggest target on our radar now that things have calmed down a bit across the board, and you'll see some exciting,  radical changes here very soon.

It really has been FAR too long since Faces has had some attention, and we plan to make up for it in spades :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 01:37:53 AM by SuckerPunch »

dustified

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »
Glad to hear that faces is next in the bug firing line so to speak, looking forward to the improvements.

Cheeco88

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »
[mod]Keep trying.   I don't mind.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:21:34 AM by SuckerPunch »

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »
Cheeco, this issue pertains to your Support email that I replied to you about. (Granted this came first, I'm just mentioning it)  Now I've got no idea what you've said in these Modded Posts as I've been offline from these Forums all weekend, but I can assure you, any ill tempered manner towards us means nothing.  Words are words if you will.

Your email started off in a nice manner, as we could say that your first Post here was as well.  Why can you not maintain that?  Per my Email as well as the Posts here, Faces time is coming soon.  If you can just be patient, you'd be doing yourself and everyone here a favor.

Trust me, you're not the only User wanting to use something of ours that isn't currently working, but right now I can honestly say you're the only one involving so much emotion with it.