Author Topic: Accolade checklists  (Read 3125 times)

Firestarter 451

• Underling
Accolade checklists
« on: November 19, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »
Is there any way to configure CIT so that when you click on an accolade you can quickly see which badges you have and which you dont?

I know its naughty of me to mention it, but the other badge site colors the needed badges either red or green depending on if the character you were on had them or not.

Just makes it so much easier to track accolades.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Accolade checklists
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
We did have this with the old CIT, we partially brought this back as far as the "Check my characters for this Badge" item goes.  We'll be getting this in soon.

We're briefly focusing on Glycerine now, but CIT is still getting it's work done :P.

Firestarter 451

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »
Great to hear! I thought it was in there way back. I have only been back a month, left for a year to try other things.

If its coming then thats all I wanted to know.

Wonderful!

Oh, and the new Glycerine seems to be running beautifully! Been using it for a bit now and seems to run like a dream.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »
Oh, and the new Glycerine seems to be running beautifully! Been using it for a bit now and seems to run like a dream.

That's great to hear!  ;D  With any luck, I can get some of the bugs knocked out a few others have found, and get it properly released!