Author Topic: Split Bug reports forums into 'Current' and 'Previous/Fixed/Archived'  (Read 21026 times)

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
The suggestion from Mayisal about splitting bug reports forums for Glycerine Beta Testing at different releases
made me realize this is a good idea to implement also in the main Bug Report Forums for the rest of the site
e.g, CIT, Live TNT, COHfaces etc.

Trolling these for a bit i see there are quite a few old bug reports for things that were related to the old sites, for example and do no apply anymore. This may make things a little confusing if you're looking for the solution to a current issue. On the other hand, these threads are valuable and dont want to see completely removed.

I realize It will mean a bit of extra admin on TNT Admin folks, but it will probably make things cleaner.. as well as even facilitate things for you guys too, by focusing on the things at hand?

Or, you can tell me to STFU too... :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Split Bug reports forums into 'Current' and 'Previous/Fixed/Archived'
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »
STFU!

LOL, seriously, we would have made it painfully obvious that you were annoying us... I swear to you you're not, so stop hitting yourself like that :D lol.

SP's put a lot of thought and time into this new tool, using ideals and constructs from the original TNT, with that I can only imagine he, Volt (and I, now that I have code access) fully appreciate the full on analyzing that all of our beta testers have been doing.

Nothing more annoying than beta testing your own application. (Truth is, you become a little bias without the help of fresh minds outside the developing of the app).
~Steinerd