Author Topic: Unable to log into CIT or Titan  (Read 2000 times)

glasswalkerny

• Underling
Unable to log into CIT or Titan
« on: December 04, 2008, 05:28:05 PM »
ok i'm having issues logging into the CIT site or Glycerine... i've reset my password and received the email with the replacement but it still will not let me log in. I'd make a new TitanKey but you don't allow 2 accounts with the same e-mail addy...

so please let me know what i'm doing wrong?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Unable to log into CIT or Titan
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »
The password you are using here should be the same for all Titan related items including Glycerine.  I had a suggestion for the Site but since Gly is locking you out as well, that's more of a question for the Admins.  Hopefully one of them can come in and figure it out.

glasswalkerny

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »
Just checked again.. the password i'm using for the forums does not work for any of the sites or glycerine.. I requested a password reset for the TitanKey which didn't work and when  i couldn't log into the forums i used the reset password procedure from here.. it let me pick a password which only works for the forums...

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »
The forums stuff is independent of the Key, at least if you're resetting anything here. In fact, that was supposed to be locked out, I'm not even sure why you're able to reset your password here on the forums.

You need to make sure you clear your cache after you reset your password.  I just reset mine like 3 times and each new password worked fine.