Author Topic: Request for Settitle bind extension  (Read 3751 times)

archabaddon

• Underling
  • Gargoyle (NOT a demon, dernit!)
    • Paragon Regulators
Request for Settitle bind extension
« on: December 13, 2008, 06:10:27 PM »
It appears that several badge settitle IDs were changed in I13, due to the reorganization of badges.

I discovered this when I updated to the latest Glycerin clinet and attempted to use the settitle binds to verify them  However, many badges I know are in my characters' possession are listed as unverified.

I found that most of these badges were listed between settitle 700-900.  When running the settitle binds, however, I noticed that several badges were near the end, all the way up to 999.  So I tried using /settitle 1000, and another badge was verified, and another, etc.

It looks like it's time to expand the settitle bind string.  I'm going to do this on my own binds on my computer (probably up to 1200 AFAIK)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Request for Settitle bind extension
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »
We've gotten a few reports of this and have placed it on our List, but I believe SP and Mav are the only ones that can Update it, I'm not sure.

So we're really just waiting for someone who's got the time to get it done, and all our Admins have been busy.

Sorry :/....as soon as one of them can get it, it'll be done.

archabaddon

• Underling
  • Gargoyle (NOT a demon, dernit!)
    • Paragon Regulators
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 04:20:52 AM »
NP, and if it's any help, I've already modified my version of the settitle bind to 130 text files, so it goes up to 1310 before ending.  If you just want my copy for distro, to save someone the work of typing, just let me know :)

Calea

• Titan Staff
  • Boss
  • Let the Eternal fire of Justice stay lit.
    • CoH Titan
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
I have a good method of getting the new settitles. I've been working on these. I think I got the majority of the Day Jobs figured out. I need to go threw the reset. I will we working on these slowly.
Ken - @Calea
Titan Network Moderator

Titan Network Member Page  

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 02:47:40 PM »
I mentioned somewhere in our other Threads about where the Settitles seem to start to change (I think), I believe you have more Badges then I, but I'll be making some time this week to try and get what I have Updated. Perhaps I can meet up with you at that time and get the #'s that I don't have.

Calea

• Titan Staff
  • Boss
  • Let the Eternal fire of Justice stay lit.
    • CoH Titan
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 03:47:44 AM »
I will Email the .xlsx file I have. Its on my flash currently. Picked a odd place to start too. I need to poke Sean for the settitle bind files again. He has something to create them because there is no way I'm typing all that. You defiantly have more of the villains badges then I do so any villains only you have would be good.

Hint to do this. Have your chat logs recorded and copy the txt file. If I can get that I can merge the data to get more accurate with them.
Ken - @Calea
Titan Network Moderator

Titan Network Member Page