Author Topic: Brawl Index  (Read 3150 times)

aisynia

• Underling
Brawl Index
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »
Far as I can tell this is gone as of the I13 version, which kinda sucks. I have a really serious disability when it comes to math and BI was the only thing I could comprehend (because it uses a reference point). Now it seems to be gone, and the damage numbers just don't make any sense to me anymore whatsoever. I know that BI wasn't the most accurate thing when comparing numbers between different ATs, but I imagine most of us who use BI recognize that.

I13 Mids has me pretty much lost. If the option is still there, I would appreciate someone telling me where its hidden. Otherwise I kindly request they be put back. In the meantime, I will be sticking to older versions.

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Brawl Index
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:18:07 AM »
It's currently not present, but i'll look at adding it back in with the revised calculation code. Do you find the damage graph useful at all?
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

aisynia

• Underling
Re: Brawl Index
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:30:04 AM »
It's neat and helps me compare my powers to one another, but doesn't allow me to conceptualize how much damage i will actually do in game, in relative terms. I think it's a good addition though :)