Author Topic: Badges disappeared?  (Read 10580 times)

SinnerSaint

• Underling
Badges disappeared?
« on: February 06, 2009, 01:49:14 AM »
Hello all,
I used Glycerin to auto-verify my badges awhile back. I went today to double chck that it had added the badges i have recieved the past couple of days only to discover the only badge verified (or even listed for my badge toon) was the one badge I just received.
Is this a bug I didn't see reported?

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Badges disappeared?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 04:02:20 AM »
Wow... I didn't really think the app went both ways... Thought it was just meant to add badges, not delete/demote statuses.

SP, and ideas?
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
What was the Character Name, Alignment and Server that this happened to?

SinnerSaint

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »
Name: SinnerSaint
Server: Guardian
CoH

Maybe I explained it poorly. When I first used Glycerin, everything worked fine. But a couple days ago everything was just gone. This is the only character I've checked as he is my main badger. I don't think the app took them away, maybe the website somehow "lost" them.

Edited to add: Also, I have tried to re-verify my badges 3 times since the great disappearance, and for some reason, it will only verify 450 badges.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:41:57 AM by SinnerSaint »

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »
It appears as though, somehow, this Character was dupped on Febuary 2nd and then that record continued to Update instead of the original.  That explains why all your stuff was missing.  I've corrected this Duplication, please either run through the Binds or manually select or enter the Settitles for the missing Badges to see if they are going to now update correctly and let us know what happens.

SinnerSaint

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 07:06:09 PM »
I tried to auto-verify the badges a couple more time with the bind and it still wouldn't go past 450 badges. I just logged in today and, with Glycerin running, clicked all the badges manually. That seemed to work.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »
Are you using the new Binds that we Posted News on, or still an older version?  Now I'm thinking that you are using an Older version that isn't Updated with the new Numbers.

http://cit.cohtitan.com/settitle

MrLeebo

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »
Hello, my char Flashbang Girl has 579 badges, of which I recently logged on to my account and it indicates none but the most recent sent badges nevertheless significantly fewer badges then I have previously fully verified.  I had used the newer binds, and they had been verified.  Is it best if I go ahead and verify again or is there an easier way?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »
MrLeebo, did you change your Global Name or CoX Username recently?...say, between January 21st and February 19th?  I ask because, just the same with SinnerSaint, there is a dup of your Character in our Records, the last Update for the original was Jan 21st and the Dup was created on Feb 19th.

The original Listing shows just 1 single Badge as being earned/verified, whereas the Dup shows several, but indeed certainly less then the total you said you had.  Please send me a PM and Verify for me, your Global Name and if you have changed anything on our CIT Site or with your CoX Account recently, as far as the actual Account information goes.  If you have changed anything, tell me what it was, and what it now is.  Once I hear from you, I'll move to correct this issue.

SinnerSaint

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 12:17:36 PM »
sigh....all my badges seem to be gone again. my main toon, SinnerSaint, has 603 badges, but my profile says 3.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »
um... not related to any hiccups from last night. I wasn't working on anything and the other two devs are working on paragonwiki stuff.

Any recent changes in your account or something?

Well. I looked at the last 4 days backups and your character only had 3. You missing badges is related to this http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,2153.msg24112.html#msg24112.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:13:20 PM by Steiner »
~Steinerd

SinnerSaint

• Underling
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »
Soooo.....I re-did the verification with HeroStats and everything was fine. Logged in to check it last night and now it says that I am 36933132% of lvl 50 and I have 396 out of 450 badges. Annoyance reigns.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »
Blame I14 on this.  We are working on it however, even though it's completely the fault of the Game, we should have everything back on track soon.