Author Topic: Ignore user feature?  (Read 5179 times)

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
Ignore user feature?
« on: February 14, 2009, 01:05:03 AM »
Is there any way to ignore someone's uploads? I'm getting mighty, MIGHTY tired of seeing one person with several accounts adding photo after photo - this isn't their private playground or their modeling agency portfolio, and while I'm sure that any male members think she's adorable, I'm sick to the teeth of it. I'd like the option of choosing users to ignore and block, in COHfaces.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Ignore user feature?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »
Currently we do not have an option to Ignore or Block...but I can see it's validity.  Given our current Setup, I'll have to have an Admin comment here on if it's something we can do.  Pending on the workload involved, and since you're the only one so far that's made mention of this, it might not be entirely justified.

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
Understood.

But go view Protector, and see about 1/3 of the new pictures are all Momochi. .... it's really annoying. She's cute, but jesus I don't need to see THAT much of her all the time.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
Understood.

But go view Protector, and see about 1/3 of the new pictures are all Momochi. .... it's really annoying. She's cute, but jesus I don't need to see THAT much of her all the time.

Heh, i'm pretty sure she's a fake account anyway :P

Zekiran

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 02:08:26 AM »
Well, that's the thing, she DOES have some city of heroes pictures in there. And, she doesn't list ALL the servers, just a couple. So I think it is a real person with a real account but...

I just don't want to see THAT much of her all the time lol.

CohChamp

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:19 AM »
Is there any way to ignore someone's uploads? I'm getting mighty, MIGHTY tired of seeing one person with several accounts adding photo after photo - this isn't their private playground or their modeling agency portfolio, and while I'm sure that any male members think she's adorable, I'm sick to the teeth of it. I'd like the option of choosing users to ignore and block, in COHfaces.

Are people out of their mind uploading pics????? What the fuck do they think this is? COHfaces.com?

Salud

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »
Actually, I'd like to see this feature added also. The reasons have already been voiced in this thread.