Author Topic: Profiles not updating with new information?  (Read 3254 times)

twilitwrath

• Underling
Profiles not updating with new information?
« on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »
I just noticed that one of my profiles has very old information still listed. It tracks my levels and badges okay, but it's listing me as belonging to a supergroup that I haven't been in for months, and it still says that I have no patron power. Is this an actual glitch, or am I just not seeing how to change them myself?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Profiles not updating with new information?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »
Those items should be Updated every time you play the Game, it's interesting how Badges and Levels are working, yet SG details are not.

What Tracking Program are you using and what specific character is this happening on?

twilitwrath

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:02:38 AM »
Glycerine, and Amy Embers. I used to use TNT, if that makes some kind of difference. Also, it hadn't updated my pool powers, but I was able to check those myself. And some of my characters don't have their powersets listed, but I haven't played them in a while anyway.

Actually, I did have a little trouble with badges. I was using the old Settitle file and there were about 16 or so badges that just would not go through. I couldn't figure out which ones, so I had to click all my badges individually, and then they went through. But it seems to be keeping up with them okay now.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 01:26:47 AM »
With the settitle binds, many of the badges were recently renumbered when they introduced the new Badge Window interface.  There are some new bind files (and I think a link for a file generator) laying around here somewhere.

Edit:  Ah, here we go:  http://cit.cohtitan.com/download
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:18 AM »
Those Toons without Powersets will once again be shown if you play them with Glycerine running to track them.  That Link from eabrace should fix any Badge Problem you may have (as far as Badges not being sent to the Site).

The Pool Powers are made so that the User can change them at anytime, because, when doing Respecs, those may change and the Tracking Apps do not pick up on them.  It's easier for us to have the User maintain which Pool Powersets they are using.  Primary, Secondary and Patron/Epic Powersets however are tracked via Glycerine only, you cannot change those.

Currently we are showing 10 Characters last Updated within the past 3 months and 1 Character that hasn't been Updated since just before Christmas '08.  I do see the problem with Sandruu T., Blueshift Quasar and Tenarco, their missing Powersets should Update with the Higher levels as the Powers being used get seen correctly from Glycerine and are sent to the Site.

twilitwrath

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:43 AM »
Okay, thank you.