Author Topic: Ouroboros Flashback Helper  (Read 39546 times)

Catharctic

Ouroboros Flashback Helper
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »
Special thanks to Lady Thanatos for pointed out the anomoly in the space-time-forum continuum.

HUGE thanks to gothess for being a big enough nerd to have this copied elsewhere.  :P (Srsly tho, ty!)

It's alive! It's alive!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those getting the Flashback badges, here's the "easy" arc list for Hero-side. About half of these were recommended to me by a friend on Virtue. Below the arcs is a recommended approach to getting all the badges associated with the arcs. Here's the list for now:

01-14: Officer Wincott vs. the Trolls (HINT: The time/defeat badges are easy for this one, too.)

15-19: I Lost My Daddy (HINT: If you just want the Flashback badges quick, fail the first mission.)

20-24: The Buried Past (HINT: Beat the 2 EBs to 10-20% HP; they'll teleport out.)

25-29: A Madman's Council -or- War of the Fir Bolg (Temp Power)

30-34: Hatred's Hungry Heart (Temp Power)

35-39: Revenant Hero Project (HINT: Last mish can be a pain - Paragon Protectors. Team for these badges.)

40-44: Division: Line (A little long but very easy.)

45-50: Ouroboros Initiation (Level Fluctuation) -or- ...Benjamin A. Decker (Easy but travel heavy.)

You should be able to get all the badges in 4 passes for each level range with this pretty simple strategy:

1 - No Temp Powers, Enemies Buffed, No Inspirations

2 - No Travel, Player Debuffed

3 - AT Only

4 - No Anc/Patron (where applicable), No Enhancements (Not a bad idea to have defenders/controllers with you.)

These arcs are all Cath-tested, mother-approved now.

Happy badging!

Darc Ranger

• Underling
Re: Ouroboros Flashback Helper
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »
Thanks for the Badge List heroside with the options for more badges.  I needed a definitive.

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
    • COH Anonymous SG/ Black Sheep VG
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
No problemo. Glad my nerdiness could help.  ;)
-T
(aka Ani)

thunderrage

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 07:02:18 PM »
Did the "I lost my Daddy" mission get a name change? I don't see it in the list.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 05:23:02 PM »
It's possible that it may be displayed under the name of one of its missions, like "Rescue Mr. Yin" or "Help Doc Delilah." https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Penelope_Yin_(Faultline)#Story_Arc
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame