Author Topic: /SetTitle errors  (Read 10309 times)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: /SetTitle errors
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »
Way back when in our excel sheets, we did list both Before and After Badges, because they both have a Number, however, only the After Badges should be Displaying/Counting on each Toon.  Similar to the "X Times the Victor" Badge, there's a 1 - 9 version of those, but only that "X" one gets truely counted.

IDK about that Password stuff....Steiner didn't talk to me about that before setting you up :P.  Just kidding, knock yourself out but document whatever you change....and don't delete anything without confirming with us first.

*Edit, even more "just kidding" on my part, I step away for a day and we "hire" someone, just found that Thread discussing it lol!

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »
Way back when in our excel sheets, we did list both Before and After Badges, because they both have a Number, however, only the After Badges should be Displaying/Counting on each Toon.  Similar to the "X Times the Victor" Badge, there's a 1 - 9 version of those, but only that "X" one gets truely counted.

IDK about that Password stuff....Steiner didn't talk to me about that before setting you up :P.  Just kidding, knock yourself out but document whatever you change....and don't delete anything without confirming with us first.

*Edit, even more "just kidding" on my part, I step away for a day and we "hire" someone, just found that Thread discussing it lol!
Well, we can display only one, that's fine.  But now, the Settitle Generator uses the number listed to create the binds on the fly.  I talked with Steiner about this last night and we have an idea for it (similar to handling X times the Victor).

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
Excellent!

Flamemaiden

• Underling
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »
I spent the afternoon rebuilding my CIT list (I took Lent off from the game, so I missed the post-crash fun until now). With the rearrangement of the settitle numbers, I can confirm the existing script is skipping quite a few, but I was able to pin (all?) down the gaps through my primary hero badger. In the interest of helping both other badgers who might be trying to find and fill their own gaps, and our no-doubt swamped CIT tech support, they are:

741: Socialite (Day Job accolade)
750: Entrepreneur/Profiteer (Day Job accolade)
1025: Disciple (history)
1034: Digger (history)
1035: Ghost Hunter (history)
1112-1120: the Striga, Talos, and Terra Volta explores
1121: Time Bandit (Hive explore)
1157: Trailblazer (200 badges achievement)
1158-60: the Croatoa explores
1161: Alumnus (history)
1162: Honorary Peacebringer (Moonfire TF)
1163: Portal Smasher (Quaterfield TF)
1164: Destroyer of Strength (Moore TF)
1165: Protector of Kindness (Augustine TF)
1177: X Times the Victor (accolade)
1178-85: the Croatoa defeat badges (three GMs, five factions)
1186: Geas of the Kind Ones (accolade)

My villain badgers aren't nearly as progressed and most likely some pure villain badges are being skipped that they simply don't have yet (therefore, I'd never notice). The only one I'm sure of is Thorn Robber, which I wasn't able to locate as any intuitive number. Also, of course, I can't speak for whether the script is missing any of the Issue 14 badges (answer: probably, not that it matters since you'll be earning them fresh), and there may be more gaps in the Day Job accolade list too (I still don't have all of those).

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 05:45:06 AM »
I spent the afternoon rebuilding my CIT list (I took Lent off from the game, so I missed the post-crash fun until now). With the rearrangement of the settitle numbers, I can confirm the existing script is skipping quite a few, but I was able to pin (all?) down the gaps through my primary hero badger. In the interest of helping both other badgers who might be trying to find and fill their own gaps, and our no-doubt swamped CIT tech support, they are:

741: Socialite (Day Job accolade)
750: Entrepreneur/Profiteer (Day Job accolade)
1025: Disciple (history)
1034: Digger (history)
1035: Ghost Hunter (history)
1112-1120: the Striga, Talos, and Terra Volta explores
1121: Time Bandit (Hive explore)
1157: Trailblazer (200 badges achievement)
1158-60: the Croatoa explores
1161: Alumnus (history)
1162: Honorary Peacebringer (Moonfire TF)
1163: Portal Smasher (Quaterfield TF)
1164: Destroyer of Strength (Moore TF)
1165: Protector of Kindness (Augustine TF)
1177: X Times the Victor (accolade)
1178-85: the Croatoa defeat badges (three GMs, five factions)
1186: Geas of the Kind Ones (accolade)

My villain badgers aren't nearly as progressed and most likely some pure villain badges are being skipped that they simply don't have yet (therefore, I'd never notice). The only one I'm sure of is Thorn Robber, which I wasn't able to locate as any intuitive number. Also, of course, I can't speak for whether the script is missing any of the Issue 14 badges (answer: probably, not that it matters since you'll be earning them fresh), and there may be more gaps in the Day Job accolade list too (I still don't have all of those).
Each new issue likes to futz with the settitles numbers.  I believe that Steiner just got them updated.  Can you download a new version of the zip and try again?

Flamemaiden

• Underling
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 05:43:19 PM »
Deleted my primary badger hero (Flamemaiden) from CIT and reloaded her with the new script. "X Times the Victor" (settitle 1177) and "Received the Stalwart Medallion" (settitle 1048) were missed and had to be re-added manually, all other badges (that Flame has anyway) were loaded properly.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »
Deleted my primary badger hero (Flamemaiden) from CIT and reloaded her with the new script. "X Times the Victor" (settitle 1177) and "Received the Stalwart Medallion" (settitle 1048) were missed and had to be re-added manually, all other badges (that Flame has anyway) were loaded properly.

Steiner's working on it.

We're adding script to the generator to handle badges with multiple settitles