Author Topic: /SetTitle errors  (Read 10265 times)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
/SetTitle errors
« on: March 29, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »
just a few I found when reloading stuff.

Badge - Proper settitle
Code: [Select]
Earned the Statesman Star    - 1035
Awarded the Freedom Cross    - 1036
Entrepreneur                 -  736

EDIT:
Couple of others -
Annihilator (this was wrong, but I couldn't find it close to the existing number)
Thorn Usurper - 139
Thorn Thief - 138
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 09:37:48 PM by SaintNicster »

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: /SetTitle errors
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:42:11 PM »
hmm... odd.

On my task list to be done before today's end.
~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 06:10:59 AM »
In addition, Received the Stalwart Medallion is 1034.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Lady Thanatos

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 03:50:12 AM »
I've found that the bind files (on the custom binds downloads page) stop at 1170. It took me a couple of days to figure out why half of my characters' badge counts were off from two to five badges between the /info pane and Glycerin.

The badges that were "missing" were the Croatoa defeats and the associated accolade. I have only tested this on my main hero badge character Lady Thanatos.

settitle 1171 - Pumpkin Master/Mistress
settitle 1172 - Bane of Dannan
settitle 1173 - Spellbinding
settitle 1174 - Haunted
settitle 1175 - Geas of the Kind Ones

I downloaded the files March 29, 2009, so whatever list it's generating the files from is either mislinked or slightly off.

On the plus side, "All For One, One For All" verified without issue.  ;D

(Also found that adding a $$bind <key> nop to the last file released the custom key quite nicely. Using /unbind reset it to the default use, which is something I intentionally disabled. "Why is my map closing and opening?")

-- Lady T

Edit: Added link to where I downloaded the binds from.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »
crap crap crap...

That info is very helpful in finding out what badges got screwed up in the crossfire AND it probably effects the conflicting logics dealing with the miscount on CIT right now.

Sadly I'm going to shelve this until i14 comes out, because there are going to be about A MILLION more badges, lol. And I wouldn't wanna do all this work if it is just going to be superseded by new badge list anyways.
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
We tested this, they didn't stop at 1170 at that time, bah! :gonk:

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
I just went ahead and wrote myself a little script to generate my own settitle files for temporary use.

Not as concise as the downloads, but the 200 files it spit out tag every possible number between 1 and 2000.

So, if you need to rework the mapping of settitle numbers to badges, I can help cover 577 hero-side and whatever villain unique badges my MM has in addition to that.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »
I just did a database query, it's all in there, under the right stuff...

The custom script is not including it for some reason. I'm going to fix it now.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »
Entrepreneur is 736

edit: pssst these still need to be fixed ;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:50:48 AM by SaintNicster »

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »
What's the status on this? I really want to go through and reupload my characters, as I'm already missing the full potential utility of CiT. With this error and the wrong badge count error to, I'm loathe to because I don't want to have to do it all over again twice nor do I want to go through each char and remove the offending badges by hand :/

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 07:28:18 PM »
I'll work on it right now.

If you want to, I'm on Google Talk, (steiner@cohtitan.com) send something there to talk on the topic or check the status in real time.
~Steinerd

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
I can't find it... I just loaded my badger and his count matches the game 313 (hero).

Fallen, if you can load up a character that had count issues before and run them through Glycerine or HS and see if the count is off... I'll be able to take your list and figure out which badges are being done this way.

Please be sure to use a new compile of the bind files. I fixed something in there that might have made the counts off as well.

Also, the newest Glycerine if you haven't already grabbed it.
~Steinerd

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »
Sorry, had a busy day yesterday.

So I used the latest bind files and latest version of Herostats for my character Aurora Nightshade, whose ingame badge count is 350. Before the crash, she was reporting 351. And now, with the latest bind files and HS, she's reportint 346 o_O I rand the bind twice. I'll try it again with Glycerine later, I've got to go right now. Will update later.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »
Sorry, had a busy day yesterday.

So I used the latest bind files and latest version of Herostats for my character Aurora Nightshade, whose ingame badge count is 350. Before the crash, she was reporting 351. And now, with the latest bind files and HS, she's reportint 346 o_O I rand the bind twice. I'll try it again with Glycerine later, I've got to go right now. Will update later.

The binds are generated (I am assuming) from the badge list.  This has some errors on it, and not all badges are toggled.  Try looking for any of the badges listed above and manually selecting them with TNT running.  These haven't been updated yet in the CIT database

*looks over at Taz and Steiner* Unless you want to give me an admin password and I can change these for ya ;)

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 11:41:01 PM »
All right, using references from this thread, I clicked by hand Thorn Robber, Thorn Thief and Thorn Usurper and my count jumped to 349, so those are definitely off in the bind file, and I checked Annihilator by hand as well and now my badge count is at 350, as it should be. So those particular badges are still off in the most recent compilation of bind files.

Physician, Mercenary and Trouble Maker Day Job badges on her appear not to be causing her count to go awry. So her count seems to be not over what it should be at least right now.

That was all done with HS.

Frustratingly enough, HS is refusing to detect my blueside badge char, Cry of Muninn so I'm running just Glycerine now and the bind files to test her.

...more frustraingly, Glycerine seemed to detect her when I initially signed onto her as she is now in my CIT profile, but I Just ran through the bind files on her and Glycerine is showing me as Offline. However, it does have all the badges I just went through in the Badges Pending list with none in the Badges Sent list...

Argh.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »
All right, using references from this thread, I clicked by hand Thorn Robber, Thorn Thief and Thorn Usurper and my count jumped to 349, so those are definitely off in the bind file, and I checked Annihilator by hand as well and now my badge count is at 350, as it should be. So those particular badges are still off in the most recent compilation of bind files.

Physician, Mercenary and Trouble Maker Day Job badges on her appear not to be causing her count to go awry. So her count seems to be not over what it should be at least right now.

That was all done with HS.

Frustratingly enough, HS is refusing to detect my blueside badge char, Cry of Muninn so I'm running just Glycerine now and the bind files to test her.

...more frustraingly, Glycerine seemed to detect her when I initially signed onto her as she is now in my CIT profile, but I Just ran through the bind files on her and Glycerine is showing me as Offline. However, it does have all the badges I just went through in the Badges Pending list with none in the Badges Sent list...

Argh.

Glad to hear the badges are working.  As for the hero having issues with HeroStats, you may look at this blog post.  One of my older characters had a rare issue where it wasn't reading the channels correctly.  Since this change, it has worked perfectly.  I have the tab hidden in a closed window and it still picks up.

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 11:53:03 PM »
I have a HSData tab on every single one of my character and have since I read that post, so that can't be it :/

...and now HS is detecting Cry of Muninn and Glycerine is still not >_< I am baffled and frustrated.

All right, going to go through and run the Settitle binds on her again, this time using HeroStats.

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
514 badges detected out of 518 on my ingame list on the first passthrough. Not bad.

Again using this thread as a reference, I checked the ones Lady Thanatos caught and those were fine and already detected.

The ones SaintNicster detected still have not been fixed yet. I clicked Received the Stalwart Medallion, Earned the Statesman Star, and Awarded the Freedom Cross one at a time and those 3 updated my badge count to 517, thus they are still off in the compiled bind files. Clicked Entrepreneur and my badge counts are now completely in sync.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 02:38:31 AM »
*looks over at Taz and Steiner* Unless you want to give me an admin password and I can change these for ya ;)
I'm quite tempted to take you up on that offer. Check your PMs.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »
... I just realized what is happening here.

The game treats the respec badges as two entities.  One for before you claim, one for after.  The setttitles listed in the DB here were for _after_ you had claimed a repsec.

Will take a peek around to see how we can accommodate this discovery.