Author Topic: Track Multiple CoH accounts w/ 1 Titan key?  (Read 9229 times)

DarthSmaug

• Underling
Track Multiple CoH accounts w/ 1 Titan key?
« on: April 03, 2009, 04:56:18 PM »
So, I just started my own personal 2nd account and was wondering is I could track multiple CoH accounts w/ 1 Titan key? or do I need to log into Glycerine with each accounts Titan key? Thanks.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Track Multiple CoH accounts w/ 1 Titan key?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:00:48 PM »
Yea, CIT through Gyc/HS will put your characters under the same CIT account. I'm not sure about the "pilot" search (pilot being equivalent multiple global handles under one roof).

Go ahead and give a go, if you see something you don't like, post it in here. I'm all about QoL changes. But only if they make sense and well be appreciated by more than one person. lol
~Steinerd

DarthSmaug

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 09:17:03 PM »
Yea, CIT through Gyc/HS will put your characters under the same CIT account. I'm not sure about the "pilot" search (pilot being equivalent multiple global handles under one roof).

Go ahead and give a go, if you see something you don't like, post it in here. I'm all about QoL changes. But only if they make sense and well be appreciated by more than one person. lol

awesome! i think I will hang my hat here for awhile ;)
I am a long time player but Ithe WHOLE Titan network.  WOW! like a kid in a candy store, know that if I had known about all the cool stuff to make my gameplay better, more enjoyable, I would prolly never have left.

ya, I seen the Pilot thingy as I had created my 2nd acct and even a Titan key for that one, but figured, since I seen the toon showing up on my main acct and/or my wife's Titan key, I was scratchin my head, lol
I will prolly track them on my main key to make it easier, specially when I dont plan on running that 2nd acct all the time. so far, I like it! THANKS so much and keep up the awesome work!

Catwhoorg

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »
I have been running 2 accounts for a long time, using glycerine since it came out and the various trackers before that.

It fully adjusts on the fly:

http://cit.cohtitan.com/character/57 - Catwhoorg on main account.
http://cit.cohtitan.com/character/1444 - Smash Engrab on the 2nd account.

Vet badges are the easiest thing to see that the tracking is coming through right.
Catwhoorg Claws/Regen/Awesome of Triumph

Dabbling with CO and LOTRO.

Mainly playing single player games and PBEM wargames.