Author Topic: Need verifycation  (Read 3268 times)

Hello Kitty

• Underling
Need verifycation
« on: April 08, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »
I am new to CIT and although i have a little bit of trouble I was wondering how i would go about getting verification on my gladiator badges since there is no way for Hero stats to actually -track- which gladiators you actually have at the moment if you didn't get the gladiator while using hero stats

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Need verifycation
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
~Steinerd

Hello Kitty

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 02:10:52 PM »
didn't think that could actually handle gladiators since it sets every badge as your badge title from the read of it... and gladiators can't be set as your badge title....

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »
didn't think that could actually handle gladiators since it sets every badge as your badge title from the read of it... and gladiators can't be set as your badge title....
Gladiators can only be set using the /settitle command.  The Badge UI itself just doesn't allow you to click on it to select.

The "SetTitle Bind Generator" mentioned in Steiner's link will create files with the specific numbers needed.  That, or you can look directly at the badge list and enter the number to the left of the badge name.

EDIT: spacing / clarification

Hello Kitty

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
Thank you, i tried this out. and found that it now works... however Hero stats is not sending the data and CIT is leaving the badges unverified.