Author Topic: Among Friends - i14 badge  (Read 2701 times)

Lomyril

• Underling
Among Friends - i14 badge
« on: April 10, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
I was getting ready to print out my badge checklist.  Before doing so, I decided to give it a quick glance to see if it had on there the Architect Entertainment category yet.  The category looked fine, but then I saw a badge listed above it in the "Day Jobs" category that doesn't seem to belong.

Among Friends - Test an arc with a full team.
Zone: Mission Architect

Shouldn't that go into the Architect Entertainment section?  =)
"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Among Friends - i14 badge
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
Thank you. prolly just got crossed in the update.

Fixededed
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »
I was getting ready to print out my badge checklist.  Before doing so, I decided to give it a quick glance to see if it had on there the Architect Entertainment category yet.  The category looked fine, but then I saw a badge listed above it in the "Day Jobs" category that doesn't seem to belong.

Among Friends - Test an arc with a full team.
Zone: Mission Architect

Shouldn't that go into the Architect Entertainment section?  =)

Which version of the list are you looking at?  I remember seeing something like this last night and fixing it, just don't remember which badge.

Funny stuff happens when you try to add 123 badges at once ;)
EDIT: beat me to it
Pseudoedit: Hit "quote" instead of modify @_@

Naienko

• Underling
    • firechild
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »
While you're at it, drop into the code the line that lets you jump to AE badges in 'manage badges' pages?  I guessed it, so I would think that'd be a quickfix?

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
While you're at it, drop into the code the line that lets you jump to AE badges in 'manage badges' pages?  I guessed it, so I would think that'd be a quickfix?
For you, NO! MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

>.> j/k bugging steiner now

Lomyril

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
The version of the badge checklist I had looked at was the one available to me at the time of the forum post... i.e., about an hour or so ago from this posting.

When I look at the badge checklist again for my character, it's in the correct location.  Thanks!  =)
"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 04:34:49 PM »
The manage badges now has the AE badgeset.
~Steinerd