Author Topic: Looks like it is back to trial and error builds and resepcs on test  (Read 6435 times)

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
Looks like it is back to trial and error builds and resepcs on test.

If any one needs any help you are more than welcome to send me a pm I will do my best to help out!

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Looks like it is back to trial and error builds and resepcs on test.

If any one needs any help you are more than welcome to send me a pm I will do my best to help out!
O.o  what are you talking about?

Big B2200

• Minion
O.o  what are you talking about?

I have been waiting to for an I 14 update to mids it is my understanding that he will no longer be updating it. I think that there are others taking over for him at this point, however with no update in sight, the test server seems to be the best way to tweek a build, least thats how i used to do it.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
That's very resourceful of you, but there is no reason to attempt to 'pour salt on an old wound' through your impatience.

I understand your frustration in the situation, but posting on the forums in a manner to admit your fed-up with waiting is very... childish at best.

A lot of work goes into that program and the last thing I want to do is release it half-done and/or with errors. Not to mention that AGAIN, this is a free service we're providing and it is at the whim and mercy of our real life situations.

But if you must know, I'm currently taking it over and I've been working on it for roughly 4 hours every night making sure it's as accurate as possible. You should also know that I'm currently unemployed and finding a stable job is a bit higher on my list of priorities right now.

Plus if you've seen/read the posts made on the Official Boards I guessed about 2 weeks time for a "up-to-date" release... no new features or fixes from the running version, however it will be i14 compatible.

Please, if you have something to say and you know it's a metaphorical "stab" at a specific thing or situation, you should send it in a PM not on a public thread.
~Steinerd

Big B2200

• Minion
I apologize if you took the comment as a stab at you or any other staff member!!!!

I was not attemping to pour any salt but offer help!

For what ever reason I missed any notice on cox forums.

LOL Stiener you nailed me childish I am but did not meen to be inmature. Feed up may not be the right words more like a kid thats woke up before his  parents christmas morning and cant wait for the love of pete for his parents to wake up.

I only really noticed this site a few weeks or months ago and I must admit I love it!

I have refered others from my sg here and we have our own site. The time and effort put into this sight is amazzing!!

You believe I do have already personaly helped me with a couple of issues migh I have had

( just watched all 6 star wars movies and love try like to talk as Yoda woul do I)

Gods speed to finding stable employment I know how tough it is there are a few in my sg in the same position! I will add you to my prayers.

I am disabled and have way to much free time on my hands thus the 2 accounts and i love freedom wonder if  we have ever played togther?

Steiner again I must apologize for any negative spin I left on previous post as it was not intended and I am not a doomsayer you are doing a bang up job and with lack of facts I just offered to help!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
It's alright, I know you didn't mean any real harm... I kind of "barked" too... We'll make everyone smile in due time just a little patience is all. :D.
~Steinerd

Catharctic

It's Steiner's time of the month. Steer clear.  :P

( <3 Steiner  ;D )

ithkrall

Mids is awesome, i hope that steiner and others will pick up supporting the application

I love it, lots!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
It's been announced by Mids that his application is now Titan Network's. And with that in mind, yes we will continue to support it. It just might take me longer than Mids to release it because I'm unfamiliar with it and have to teach it to myself.
~Steinerd

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
First of all, to Mid's:

Thank you for your fabulous build planner and the many updates that you have provided to the CoX community.  I have personally enjoyed planning out builds for my toons, my husband's toons, and some of my in game friends' toons.  I appreciate and love being able to look at the numbers for the builds that I plan.  I just wanted to say, that you'll be missed and never forgotten.  And like Steiner said, we know that you'll come back eventually:)  Many hugs and thank yous- @Nightfire9.

To Steiner:

I look forward to seeing the I 14 update and future updates to the Mid's planner.  You're in my prayers, in regards to your current situation.  As for some people giving you a tough time about the planner: You're only human, and you can only do so much.  Like you said, you're still getting the hang of how it works.  It'll come to you in time, and I'm sure we'll all see the I 14 update turn out really well, as well as the future updates.  You said that you've been spending 4 hours every night working on the application.  Well, you definitely have my patience and gratefulness, and I wish you the best of luck.  I liked how you pointed out what's going on in your life, as I think it reminded the rest of us as to how real life always rears its' ugly head, and that real life should always take first place to everything else.  Just relax and take your time, and most importantly don't forget to take time out for yourself.  Hugs and Many Thank Yous- @Nightfire9. 
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Looks like it is back to trial and error builds and resepcs on test
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »
YAY, I'm loved  :'( .
~Steinerd

ithkrall

Re: Looks like it is back to trial and error builds and resepcs on test
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »
Nightfire, you said it all *applaud*

I second that statement 100%