Author Topic: Untouchablebadge for villians  (Read 6624 times)

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
Untouchablebadge for villians
« on: May 25, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »
Untouchable : Untouchable

This badge has been available for Villains since Issue 6.0

Badge Info: Defeat 100 non-marcone Family Bosses.

Villain Badge Text: You have shown that no matter the bribe or threat, you will stand before organized criminals and take them on.

I cant find a family boss anywhere that moves my counter I used to be able to kill the bosses in nerva (wish i had finished badge) any ideas any one?

Catharctic

Re: Untouchablebadge for villians
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »
This one's a little annoying.

The ones you need are in Nerva as it says on ParagonWiki here.

The other way to get it is to complete the Agent of Discord badge mission. The mob you need to defeat will have at least 1 of the bosses in it. I haven't tested it yet, but you might be able to raise your difficulty to get more in that mission than just the 1 guy.

Forsaken Empire

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 07:03:42 PM »
Untouchable : Untouchable

This badge has been available for Villains since Issue 6.0

Badge Info: Defeat 100 non-marcone Family Bosses.

Villain Badge Text: You have shown that no matter the bribe or threat, you will stand before organized criminals and take them on.

I cant find a family boss anywhere that moves my counter I used to be able to kill the bosses in nerva (wish i had finished badge) any ideas any one?
have you tried in port oakes? up to in there little area up there
No I won't go to hell I've got a restraining order

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:50:21 PM »
This one's a little annoying.

The ones you need are in Nerva as it says on ParagonWiki here.

The other way to get it is to complete the Agent of Discord badge mission. The mob you need to defeat will have at least 1 of the bosses in it. I haven't tested it yet, but you might be able to raise your difficulty to get more in that mission than just the 1 guy.
I just couldt find any that met the criteria listed and I did try all diff family bosses in PO i will try agent of discord,

Catharctic

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »
I've tested Agent of Discord. The boss mob definitely has what you are looking for (even if the "boss" is actually a Lieutenant). Again, I need to see if raising your difficulty yields more of them, but I haven't tried it yet.