Author Topic: programmatically obtaining badge checklist for character  (Read 14113 times)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: programmatically obtaining badge checklist for character
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
I've tweaked the links a bit, and there is now a central checklist "menu" where you can get the links for all of your characters.  You can now access it when logged in from http://cit.cohtitan.com/checklist

wilcoxon

• Underling
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 05:27:16 PM »
Would it be possible to change the links to XML and JSON checklists to be char_id based?  It's much easier if I can just do /checklist/<type>/<char_id> for any type rather than char_id for short and long and arbitrary "random" string for XML and JSON.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »
Would it be possible to change the links to XML and JSON checklists to be char_id based?  It's much easier if I can just do /checklist/<type>/<char_id> for any type rather than char_id for short and long and arbitrary "random" string for XML and JSON.

The point of the key was to allow some type of privacy control settings for those checklists.  Some people may want their characters hidden from everyone else, but may want to use the checklist.  If we make it based on the character id, you'll need to be logged into the site to view the feeds.  At least this way, you as a player can control what is seen.

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 10:25:22 PM »
Don't know if anyone brought this to your attention or not, but the link for the badge checklist on the "Edit Character" screen does not work.  It may be a good idea to have it point to the checklist page you recently added.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 10:31:42 PM »
Don't know if anyone brought this to your attention or not, but the link for the badge checklist on the "Edit Character" screen does not work.  It may be a good idea to have it point to the checklist page you recently added.
Hah!  People use CIT and talk about it? :P

Changed it to point to the long checklist.