Author Topic: Why isMids Not current with enhancement sets available on CoV - CoH ?  (Read 5088 times)

trepxes

• Underling
It gives the appearance that MIDS HERO / VILLIAN designer is end of lifing the product as virtually if does not encompass with what is in the game then frankly is is not a game tool anymore and should go away instead of rottening to no use.

So whats the plan?

>:(

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
hmm... Didn't know anyone felt this way... between the posts here and the official forums I thought it was made very clear that I'd be continuing the MxD. And while a i14 release is taking a bit longer than I expected due to the Veteran reward... I should have a i14 compliant version out soon.

Mind you it may still have bugs previous versions had, but I think an up-to-date version is more important that bugs and features right now.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
It gives the appearance that MIDS HERO / VILLIAN designer is end of lifing the product as virtually if does not encompass with what is in the game then frankly is is not a game tool anymore and should go away instead of rottening to no use.

So whats the plan?

The only sets not in Mids right now (that are in the game) are the PvP sets.

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
hmm... Didn't know anyone felt this way... between the posts here and the official forums I thought it was made very clear that I'd be continuing the MxD. And while a i14 release is taking a bit longer than I expected due to the Veteran reward... I should have a i14 compliant version out soon.

Mind you it may still have bugs previous versions had, but I think an up-to-date version is more important that bugs and features right now.

You are doing a heck of a job Steiner but as I myself missed most of the announcements maybe a quick not added to the download page might save a lot of grief.

I think there are a lot of people waiting to toy with pvp IO's in builds not sure but I would guess that that out numbers the people with the vet reward. I know you have been working your but off on mids but maybe an I14 and 14.5 update might be an option. then again you may have the whole thing ready in just a little bit.

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz

So whats the plan?

MY FREE PROGRAM ISN'T COMPLETELY UP TO DATE, WAH WAH WAH, WHERE'S MY SERVICE. ENABLE ME OR DIE. *rolls eyes*
Liz

My City of Heroes shirts and stuff on RedBubble:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/bliz/collections/261901-city-of-heroes

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
Steiner, has already stated what's going on with the planner.  Here, let this serve as a reminder for everyone, so that we all pause and remember that we too, have real life to do with, and that we all aren't perfect:

A lot of work goes into that program and the last thing I want to do is release it half-done and/or with errors. Not to mention that AGAIN, this is a free service we're providing and it is at the whim and mercy of our real life situations.

But if you must know, I'm currently taking it over and I've been working on it for roughly 4 hours every night making sure it's as accurate as possible. You should also know that I'm currently unemployed and finding a stable job is a bit higher on my list of priorities right now.

Plus if you've seen/read the posts made on the Official Boards I guessed about 2 weeks time for a "up-to-date" release... no new features or fixes from the running version, however it will be i14 compatible.

He's also stated that he's not too familiar with the Mid's program.  Learning anything new takes at least a little time to pick up and learn.

Mod-EDIT: Added a quote block for you to help with the reading
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:15:14 PM by SaintNicster »
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

PeteDutcher

• Underling
Hi, new member here.

Steiner...if I were you, I would wait until i15 comeso ut. It's in beta now and may as well make Mids up-to-date with it before an update.

I love the hero planner. I'm a web developer by trade, so if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.