Author Topic: "Days Offline" color codes  (Read 2731 times)

Dark Horizon

• Minion
"Days Offline" color codes
« on: June 10, 2009, 08:56:06 PM »
This isn't feedback or a suggestion, just a question; bear with me if it's been answered, but I got 7 pages of search results and none of them seemed relevant to my particular question.

The text value in the "Days Offline" column changes color over time.  I spent some time away from the game, and now I'm concentrating on two characters and not launching HeroStats at the moment.  So as far as CIT is concerned, all of the toons are inactive for a couple months (they're not, really, I'm just not launching HS).  Over time the "Days Offline" value turns orange...then red...then what?  Clearly this seems to be a warning, but of what?  I'm interested in keeping a central repository of character data, including level, xp, badges, etc., but it's not important to me that it always be absolutely up-to-date.  What are the colors warning me of?  Do the records get deleted from the database after an unspecified (specified but unknown to me) number of days?  Or is it just a reminder to me that certain characters haven't been updated in awhile?

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: "Days Offline" color codes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:40 PM »
Oh no... nothing like that!

They were just color coded for quick-glance purposes. There is no chance of your characters being deleted (again... sad topic).

We have implemented too many system for that to happen.
~Steinerd

Dark Horizon

• Minion
Re: "Days Offline" color codes
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »
Oh, cool, thanks so much.  Good to know.  I know most users are probably die hard stat counters and want everything current as of the last logon, but I'm a much less formal user, lol.