Author Topic: Just something that would be nice  (Read 3809 times)

Aquan

• Underling
Just something that would be nice
« on: June 22, 2009, 03:13:25 AM »
1) Top friends...So i can move my friends around and stuff(Simlar to myspace)

2) "Who has visted your room"...A thing so i can see who was on my profile..or how many look at it.

3) Voting System.... We can have like a contest too see who is most nerdest...Hottest...Funnyest...Ect

4) "What are you doing now" So we can post something saying "Just woke up about to get online.." and it will send too all of are friends..

Thats all i can think of...hehe i'll be back to post more!! XD!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Just something that would be nice
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 04:47:52 AM »
I'm just speaking for myself here, not for Titan... I like the ideas, and the overall expansion of Faces (and these ideas are quite good) but I believe a line has to be drawn somewhere on how far we expand faces.

I was in the mindset it would be the culmination of ALL your Titan Sites under one personalized profile... I don't think it was the founders' intentions to turn faces into an all out community suite like MySpace or Facebook.

And a few fo these suggestions... I just don't think faces is used as much as you think for these features to be applicable. However, if more feel that these features are necessary, please say so.

SuckerPunch used to have a rule of thought when it came to these situations... "More than 50% of the users want it... that we put it in..." (paraphrasing of course). But my math is in your favor because for each user that wants it, I'll just multiply it by 100 and divide it against the whole user-count, lol.
~Steinerd

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »
I don't think it was the founders' intentions to turn faces into an all out community suite like MySpace or Facebook.

Nah, Sean and I were intending to turn it into a social network.  :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »
Oh, well if that's the case... We're going to need a whole plan of attack to put faces at that level... lol.

Aquan:
I'll get talking with our Titan devs and mods and see what can be done.

~Steinerd