Author Topic: Errata: Hover and Team Teleport  (Read 3441 times)

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
Errata: Hover and Team Teleport
« on: June 27, 2009, 05:48:33 AM »
With the buff to Hover and Flight, there needs to be a few changes the Planner:

Flight:

The Effect: "-162% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs] - Effect does not stack from the same caster."

Should be changed to: "-101% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs] - Effect does not stack from the same caster."

Hover (Combat_Flight):

The Effect: "-162% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs] - Effect does not stack from the same caster."

Should be changed to: "-101% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs] - Effect does not stack from the same caster."

The Effect: "100% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds  - Effect does not stack from the same caster - Suppressed when Mezzed."

Should be deleted and broken down to two new effects:

"50% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds  - Effect does not stack from the same caster - Suppressed when Mezzed."
"50% FlySpeed to Self for 0.75 seconds [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs] - Effect does not stack from the same caster - Suppressed when Mezzed."

The above concurs with what City of Data says. When I made these changes to my Mid's client, the speeds that Mid's produced matched exactly what the real numbers in the game produced.

Team Teleport

The in-game Real Numbers in the power description and in the enhancement screen say that the range of the TTP is 25 ft. Well, that's patently wrong. The sphere of influence is 30 ft. So, if 25 ft. was right, I could pick up a teammate that's 30 ft. away and TP only to within 25 ft. of their position! In game testing shows that the range of Team Teleport is really 225 ft (still shorter than regular TP).

City of Data list the range of Team Teleport as 25 ft. Obviously, it's using the game's own incorrect  number.

Mid's lists the range of TTP under Power Attributes in the Power Editing Screen as 25 ft. and Secondary Range as 225 ft. On the main screen in Mid's, it only shows 25 ft. range. And if I put in Range enhancements, the 25 ft. changes in value (to 31 ft. with the first Range IO). The value of the first Range for Team Teleport should be 225 ft.

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
Re: Errata: Hover and Team Teleport
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 06:33:04 AM »
The I16 Planner has corrected the Fly and Hover values, thanks!

However, the Planner still shows the Range of Team Teleport as 25 ft when it should be 225 ft. The in-game 'real numbers' are in error; one does indeed Team Teleport at least 10 times further than just 25 ft. And because the in-game numbers are in error, so is City of Data.

The primary range number for Team Teleport is 225 ft.

St0n3y

• Boss
Re: Errata: Hover and Team Teleport
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 07:24:34 AM »
The I16 Planner has corrected the Fly and Hover values, thanks!

However, the Planner still shows the Range of Team Teleport as 25 ft when it should be 225 ft. The in-game 'real numbers' are in error; one does indeed Team Teleport at least 10 times further than just 25 ft. And because the in-game numbers are in error, so is City of Data.

The primary range number for Team Teleport is 225 ft.

Corrected internally and will be in the next version.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!