Author Topic: Badge Pages  (Read 2999 times)

K26dp

• Underling
Badge Pages
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
I've added some "Where To Find" information to a couple of badge pages (Infiltrator, Protectorate). I was going to add pages for this information, but decided to try simply putting it with the badge page itself.

I used wikitables to try to keep the information clean and consice. I'd like to keep working on other badges, but I wanted to get some feedback before I started down that road.

Eventually, I'd like to add information for Level/Zone/Missions for Newspaper/Police Scanner missions that Defeat targets would populate, but I'll need to compile that information first.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Badge Pages
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 10:17:10 PM »
I was looking those over earlier. 

I think the information is definitely useful if you're trying to get one of the defeat badges like those two or Coldhearted.  It would also help if you're not sure where to look for the correct targets for badges like Gang Buster and Untouchable.

I also like the look of the tables compared to the lists that were in there before.

The only thing I can think of that might make it difficult on a few of the badges is the number of places that some of the more common enemies (i.e. Circle of Thorns Mages) show up.  A complete list of places to find some of those might become a little overwhelming in size.

Pro v. Con, I like the idea and I wouldn't object to going ahead with it.  Just need to figure out how we want to go about throttling the tables to keep them from getting too big in the cases of more common enemies.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Badge Pages
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »
I like 'em (just be careful about your table formatting ;) *cleanup girl*)...WRT common foes, I'd say make a table of level ranges, then areas.

COT Mages:

Heroes
5-10: Kings Row, Perez Park, Radio Missions
10-20: Steel Canyon, etc. etc.
etc. etc.

Villains
5-10: Newspaper Missions, infrequently in Port Oakes
10-20: Cap au Diable, etc. etc.
etc. etc.

Then have the linked city zones have a breakdown of where to find their main enemy groups. That could be another project to link with this one, to make sure all zones have the most common locations for their enemy groups.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal