Author Topic: Door Missions Vs AE  (Read 6623 times)

Crystal Wolf

• Underling
Door Missions Vs AE
« on: July 29, 2009, 01:58:27 AM »
First let me start out with saying  that the game its self  was cracking down on farm teams.......
and then in their own confusion i guess decided to PL us .... ???
AE missions have no debt ... bonus
AE  missions hand over goods for tickets .. Bonus
Ae Missions give  Badges .. agin .. bonus.

But after you hit level 50 and realise that your chr is fracked up .... downer
that you try to run the chr .. and you have no clue how to run it.
Sorry Vet players .. i am speeking of the noobs  who have never played before .
Sadly  its all to easy to hop onto the AE team at level 1  and a week at the most latter have the braging rights of haveing a level 50.

Alright on the flip side I LIKE  the story archs and badge  gaining missions of the normal fabious game set .
sadly most of my chrs also can not solo.... or i try and get  another badge in the process for debt .
My tank can solo .. 
But  my  corr and empithy defender can not....
Teaming up with friends and  enjoying the game together is what it is about to me. I am in no rush to hit 50 yet agin .  the little stories along the way is what  makes the game fun
Can you really see  superman  saying " think i will just stand here and do nothing "
Can you invision Wolvereen  not  trying to slice up magnito ?

My thoughts .... 

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Door Missions Vs AE
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 05:17:01 AM »
I really, really don't want to see this stuff be brought over to the Titan Network. The Titan Network has nothing to do with whether or not the AE works as a feature. :/ I'm not going to lock or move the topic or anything, but I don't want to see this turn into the gigantic fight it's turned out to be on the forums.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal