Author Topic: Display possibility  (Read 3609 times)

katsumil@gmail.com

• Underling
Display possibility
« on: August 09, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
I understand that as the devs remove badges and add badges the displayed badges in our lists get altered (most recently the MA badges).

I understand that as they are removed they are placed on an 'inactive' list within the deep murky depths of the site.

Would it be possible when the site is generating the badge displays for a given too to alter the backgroung color of the table cell if the badge in that cell is on the inactive list?

I only ask since I had a lot of the removed MA badges myself, and I know the badge checklist only gives you valid badges you don't have yet, but the display of category badges still shows the ones that were rmeoved.

Pardon my ignorance if this is a repeat or already in the system and I'm too dull to see it at the moment.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Display possibility
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »
I understand that as the devs remove badges and add badges the displayed badges in our lists get altered (most recently the MA badges).

I understand that as they are removed they are placed on an 'inactive' list within the deep murky depths of the site.

Would it be possible when the site is generating the badge displays for a given too to alter the backgroung color of the table cell if the badge in that cell is on the inactive list?

I only ask since I had a lot of the removed MA badges myself, and I know the badge checklist only gives you valid badges you don't have yet, but the display of category badges still shows the ones that were rmeoved.

Pardon my ignorance if this is a repeat or already in the system and I'm too dull to see it at the moment.
Which page specifically?

katsumil@gmail.com

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »
It might be the manage badges screen. To get to them, I do the following

1) navigate to CIT
2) click 'manage account' in the far upper right
3) click a character I want to view
4) click one of the categories for 'manage badges' that appears.

That brings me to the page I'm refering to.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:52:36 PM »
It might be the manage badges screen. To get to them, I do the following

1) navigate to CIT
2) click 'manage account' in the far upper right
3) click a character I want to view
4) click one of the categories for 'manage badges' that appears.

That brings me to the page I'm refering to.

I removed the inactive badges from that page a while ago. (ref)

EDIT:  If you are seeing anything different, please provide a link to that character's profile, and a screenshot with the "offending" badges visible on the correct page.