Author Topic: Mids' Hero/Villain Designer v1.601  (Read 29094 times)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Mids' Hero/Villain Designer v1.601
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2009, 04:50:21 PM »
In the area where your selected powers show up, there is a hollow circle next to any powers that have effects there.  To make them show up, you need to click that circle so that it turns green.  Screenshots in a few to clarify

SteelTexan

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
SaintNicster,

Thank you very much for the response. That took care of the problem.

As a side note, is there any way to make them stay selected for the Electric Armor set? I've never had to do that for any of the other defensive sets. After having done that I closed the program and called up the particular toon I'd been working on and they were no longer selected. I can select them each time I suppose, but it seems odd that I only have to do that for the Electric armor set.

Thanks again for the prompt and helpful response. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with my problem!

Catharctic

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »
Apparently the toggle default wasn't set for Elec. You can change it manually in the Database Editor. Maybe St0n3y will change it for the next build.

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »
Fixed Internally.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

evilrat

• Underling
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2010, 01:00:24 AM »
 ??? ???  ok I uninstalled Mids from my comp (vista 32b) and attempted to install the new version.  I get as far as...

"C:\programfiles\.... \hero designer.exe and everything after that fails.

I have removed everything from the previous version of mids that I can find.. I am at a loss. I love the program, but this is getting annoying.

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2010, 05:54:56 AM »
What is the error you're getting? This sounds like a permissions error on Vista, trying to install to Program Files. Make sure you're running the installer as an administrator.