Author Topic: New Look for CIT  (Read 28419 times)

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
New Look for CIT
« on: October 24, 2009, 01:03:45 AM »
I really enjoy the new look and layout of my characters on CIT.  Love the stats page, because I enjoy numbers so much.  It really gives me an idea of where my trends lay.  All in all, it's just awesome and looks great.

Sir Giles

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: New Look for CIT
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »
Oh, wow.  That's new today, isn't it?  Didn't look like that when I checked up on a character this morning.

Nice.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 02:02:13 AM »
Found two issues.

On the Manage Badges page, the dropdown list to switch between badge pages doesn't actually seem to switch pages.  (Firefox)  Can still switch between pages by guessing at the name of each page and keying it manually into the address bar.

Also on the Manage Badge pages, the "verified" and "unverified" icons don't appear to be showing up under Status next to the Obtained badges.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Prototype

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:21:27 AM »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »
Level % appears not to be grabbing from the database (yet).  This seems to be true for all lists as far as I can tell.

(Just to make sure we're on the same page here, I suspect changes to fix these are probably already planned or in-work, but I'm just listing what I see as I go so that we have the beginnings of a known issues list.)
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Forsaken Empire

• Underling
a few thing on the new site
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 02:26:32 PM »
i can't seem to move to other badges when a select a Characters though management badges, the jump to section seem broken.

and also when i check for my toon if they have this badge and it list all the toon but he if have this badge picture is broken it don't show if they do or do not have badge appering :(
No I won't go to hell I've got a restraining order

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the new layout.  It's been a long time coming (I had actually started working on this layout last December before my hiatus this year  :o )

I'll look at the bugs and try to get them squashed ASAP.

Also stay tuned!  We've added some new features in like the Character Leaderboards and Stats pages, but we also have way more being worked on!

elizibar

• Underling
Re: a few thing on the new site
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »
I can confirm the first thing too.

Also I tried to upload a portrait for one of my characters but it went to a page that didn't exist after I clicked the button to do the upload.

Edit:  I just noticed that sorting by the "Last Seen" column sorts "Today" and "Yesterday" with the same priority.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 10:30:43 PM by elizibar »

Drakmarth

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »
Like the layout too. And I know it isn't a bug thread but I've noticed somethings too.

+ Uploading photo, click the upload button and I'm taken to a 'Oops! This page doesn't exist!' marker.

+ The sort on the Manage Character list does not save - as in there is no save button now, not sure if it was supposed to be automatic now, but I liked that feature for quickly running through folks.

Vanum

• Underling
    • Elementends
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »
+ Uploading photo, click the upload button and I'm taken to a 'Oops! This page doesn't exist!' marker.

Just ran into that myself since I created a new toon. FYI, like the 404 background image.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
Consolidating the list as I understand it so far.

• Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly. Fixed 10/26.
  • Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.
  • Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")

Did I miss anything?

I added the "Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format." in the list above.  As I recall we were able to do that in the previous version.  (Unless I'm really confused about how I managed to get my list in the order I have it currently displaying.)

Edit:  Heh.  "Mange Badges" :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:39:55 PM by SuckerPunch »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »
Consolidating the list as I understand it so far.

• Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Mange Badges page.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.
  • Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")

Did I miss anything?

I added the "Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format." in the list above.  As I recall we were able to do that in the previous version.  (Unless I'm really confused about how I managed to get my list in the order I have it currently displaying.)

Nice, thanks for the list!  And you aren't crazy (well not in this regard).  Click+Drag sorting did in fact exist.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 05:22:36 PM »
I know it wasn't on the list, but it was bothering me so I fixed it.  The "Characters Online" page now works :P 

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »
Oh yeah.  Hadn't noticed that.

I did notice that the main page for CIT looks a little... odd today.

Updating the list:

• "Characters Online" list not working correctly. Fixed 10/26.
  • CIT splash page header area formatting broken. Non-problem or fixed 10/26
  • Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page.

Edit:  Either you were sitting on the trigger waiting to fix that while I was typing the post, I had a network hiccup, or internet gremlins intervened, but the splash page is looking better now.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
That looks like a bad CSS file was cached.  I just told the server to force a new file download, but you could also clear your cache (or hit Shift+Refresh / Ctrl+Refresh depending on browser) to force it.

Just pushed fixes for these:

* Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page.
* "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.
* "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.

Prototype

• Underling
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »
hmm cant find the switch to flip in Explorer 8 to make the dropdown list work   :gonk:  :gonk:  :gonk:

Only works when i go in from the Edit Character page  ???

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 07:14:37 PM »
I checked the badge management page on one of my characters in IE7.  Although the dropdown works OK in Firefox, it appears not to work in IE7.  That would seem to support your IE8 issue, Prototype.

I noticed that the level percentages are now displaying for most (30/31) of my characters.  One is still displaying n/a on both the full list and text list.  Waiting to see if that clears up in the next couple of hours or something.  Character ID is #444 if you need to look to see if there's something about the character's data that's odd.

Updating the list:

• Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page. Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - awaiting verification.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - awaiting verification.
  • Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Issue in-work.

Edit:  Oops.  The manage badges dropdown in Firefox now takes me to an "undefined" page.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »
I noticed that the level percentages are now displaying for most (30/31) of my characters.  One is still displaying n/a on both the full list and text list.  Waiting to see if that clears up in the next couple of hours or something.  Character ID is #444 if you need to look to see if there's something about the character's data that's odd.

If that character has a percentage value <= 0 then it will display n/a.  I would log into that character with Glyc/HS running to make sure the site has valid data for your experience.  That's the only reason I could think it's not correct for just that one character.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 07:20:28 PM »
If that character has a percentage value <= 0 then it will display n/a.  I would log into that character with Glyc/HS running to make sure the site has valid data for your experience.  That's the only reason I could think it's not correct for just that one character.
I'll be sure to log that one in when I get home and check on that.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »
Edit:  Oops.  The manage badges dropdown in Firefox now takes me to an "undefined" page.

Only as of the last few minutes. Trying to track down the IE issue and my dev environment is giving me fits in IE for some reason.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:12 PM »
Only as of the last few minutes. Trying to track down the IE issue and my dev environment is giving me fits in IE for some reason.
Thought that might be the case, but figured I'd make a note of it just in case it wasn't.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »
Updating the list:

• Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page. Fixed 10/26.
  • Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - pending verification.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - pending verification.

Edit:  Updated per SP's following post.  I checked it in IE7 and Firefox myself.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:40:11 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »
Should be working in IE8 now (and presumably IE7, didn't test that).

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
Should be working in IE8 now (and presumably IE7, didn't test that).

Works for me on all pages it exists....but I can't logout in IE7.  Takes me back to the CIT homepage instead.  Link is correctly labeled and URL appears as http://cit.cohtitan.com/logout, but sends me home instead.  FF and IE8 work fine for Logouts.

Prototype

• Underling
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »
Yeah!!!! IT WORKS NOW  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D.......ok might have overdone it abit  :roll: btw Great work at you end of the line SP..

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
I can't logout in IE7.  Takes me back to the CIT homepage instead.  Link is correctly labeled and URL appears as http://cit.cohtitan.com/logout, but sends me home instead.  FF and IE8 work fine for Logouts.

I can confirm that as being an issue in IE7.  I also noticed in the process that the layering on the dropdowns in the main page header works differently in IE7 than in Firefox.  The layering in IE7 makes selecting from those menus a bit difficult.

Updating the list:

• CIT main page header area formatting broken. Non-problem or fixed 10/26
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - pending verification.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fix deployed 10/26 - pending verification.
  • Log Out links in IE7 send users back to main page but do not actually log users out.   IE7 specific.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  I really should stop calling it a splash page since it's not just a single image...
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »
I can confirm that as being an issue in IE7.  I also noticed in the process that the layering on the dropdowns in the main page header works differently in IE7 than in Firefox.  The layering in IE7 makes selecting from those menus a bit difficult.

Strange, it wasn't doing that before. I wonder what I changed.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »
Works for me on all pages it exists....but I can't logout in IE7.  Takes me back to the CIT homepage instead.  Link is correctly labeled and URL appears as http://cit.cohtitan.com/logout, but sends me home instead.  FF and IE8 work fine for Logouts.

Potentially a cookie issue?  Clear your cookies, log in, and then try to log back out again.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »
Potentially a cookie issue?  Clear your cookies, log in, and then try to log back out again.

Cleared everything, closed Browser, opened and started fresh.  Still no Logout.

For this I noticed it but thought it was known as all "older" IE versions seem to have this problem whenever we Update CIT.  Hover over the "My Account" Link to initiate the menu, then Click and Drag to the Link of the Page you desire to reach, let go and Click that Link, and it works....well, all but the Logout anyway, for me. 

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
For this I noticed it but thought it was known as all "older" IE versions seem to have this problem whenever we Update CIT.  Hover over the "My Account" Link to initiate the menu, then Click and Drag to the Link of the Page you desire to reach, let go and Click that Link, and it works....well, all but the Logout anyway, for me. 

No, the issue that eabrace posted is different, and I'm certain that the issue you posted is specifically IE6... which frankly can go to hell.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
Ok, I just went a tad further to say how the Menu doesn't stay open when you move the mouse off the "Title Links" as I call them.  Both items I do recall from IE6, however I'm not using 6 I'm on 7.

I agree about 6, but just wanted to specify the version I have at work.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »
Sorry Ross, I guess I'm not following.

Are you currently having a problem with the dropdowns in IE7?  Because I'm not seeing any issues (other than the menu appearing underneath the "Download" and "Register / Welcome Back" boxes.  I've tried in both IE7 and IE8, and the menus behave like good little children in both.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »
Sorry Ross, I guess I'm not following.

Are you currently having a problem with the dropdowns in IE7?  Because I'm not seeing any issues (other than the menu appearing underneath the "Download" and "Register / Welcome Back" boxes.  I've tried in both IE7 and IE8, and the menus behave like good little children in both.

Scratch this, duplicated it.  I'll get a fix in.

Speaking of - I fixed the overlay in IE7, so at least that should work better.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »
Sorry about that, I was merging a few things into one I guess :-\.

The overlay is fine now as far as the dropdown menu appearing over the Banner, confirmed.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »
Updating the list:

• Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fix deployed 10/26
  • Log Out links in IE7 send users back to main page but do not actually log users out.   IE7 specific.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  Checked my "n/a" Level % character.  She just happens to be sitting at exactly 0/1237 XP.  Good enough for me to agree to call it fixed.

Edit 2:  Updated status on custom image uploads.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:21:06 AM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »
Image upload should work once more.

elizibar

• Underling
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 01:07:22 AM »
Image upload should work once more.

Tried it.  Works for me, at least. :)

Catharctic

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »
SP, in both Character list options, can you add 1 more link on the right side of each character to go straight to the character profile?

As it stands currently, you have to click Edit, then click Profile. If it has to be one way or the other, it would almost make sense to reverse that. (Having both options would be nice, though.)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 03:58:22 AM »
Noticed another one for the list just now.  If you look at the Badge Details page for any badge and click on the "Check my characters for this badge!" link, it shows you a list of your characters, but under "Has Badge?" there is no indication as to which characters do and do not have the badge.

Updating the list:

• Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

All in all, good work knocking bugs out today, SP.  The site's looking really nice.  It's also pretty cool to see the Leaderboards back up and running.  :)
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 04:02:10 AM »
Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page (http://cit.cohtitan.com/checklist/export/settitle/{character_unique_key}) doesn't have the new styling (similar to http://cit.cohtitan.com/settitle )

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 04:43:47 AM »
Fixed these items:

# Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.
# Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.

I also added an option under Account Settings so people can choose what list style they prefer for their default.

NOTE: Custom sorting ONLY applies to the Text-List.  This is by design.  Please don't report bugs for it :P

Catharctic

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2009, 06:42:31 AM »
Leaderboards aren't working correctly.

Use these filters to reproduce:

Heroes Only
Triumph

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
Come on Cath, you know better. Be more specific.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I can't find it:

"When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move."

Received that via Support Email, I don't have access to a pic large enough to test myself at this time.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I can't find it:

"When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move."

Received that via Support Email, I don't have access to a pic large enough to test myself at this time.

Seems like an IE issue. I swear to god IE of any flavor can rot in hell.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »
Ya sorry, I asked for Browser details and never got them.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »
Ok, that was easy enough. I upgraded that crop plugin to the latest version and it works in IE now :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »
Updating the list:

• Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.
  • Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page doesn't have the updated styling applied to other pages.
  • Leaderboards not working correctly. Need more info from Cath.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:02:49 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Catharctic

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »
Um . . . it was pretty obvious if you did what I said.

Wait. I take that back. Sorry. It was almost 2am!  ;)

The Leaderboards aren't updating properly. It's obvious to me because I'm in the process of getting all my 50s updated. Do the following:

Filters:

Heroes Only
Triumph

This is what I left out the first time:

Open Catharctic's profile in a different tab.

You'll notice his badge count is higher than what the Leaderboard is saying.

(Sorry for leaving out the most important detail.)

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »
The Leaderboards are processed every 24 hours.  It's an intensive query and I can't do it that often.

Catharctic

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »
That's cool. Thanks for the update.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »
The Leaderboards are processed every 24 hours.  It's an intensive query and I can't do it that often.
Err, it says four at the top of the page.  Which is it? ;)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
Also, noticed that public profile lists with full images don't play nice if you've got a name that covers two lines

http://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/214 as an example, http://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/868 as another

EDIT: "don't play nice" as in the extra height of these cell causes later cells to not appear in the correct position.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
Err, it says four at the top of the page.  Which is it? ;)

It's 4.  Before 12:30 this afternoon it was 24.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »
Updating the list:

• Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Leaderboards only update once every 24 hours.  Changed to 4 hour intervals 10/27.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page doesn't have the updated styling applied to other pages.
  • Public Profile lists with full images do not gracefully handle characters with names that take up more than one line.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  The "Check my characters for this badge!" issue appears to be fixed.

Gah!  My Mastermind dropped off of the Hero & Villain top 100 for Triumph.  I blame Batz and Cath.  :P  (Guess I'll have to go collect some exploration badges this weekend.)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 05:45:51 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
Thanks again for maintaining the list :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
It's about as close as I can get to squashing the bugs, so I feel like I'm helping.  :D
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »
Updating the list:

• Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Leaderboards only update once every 24 hours.  Changed to 4 hour intervals 10/27.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Public Profile lists with full images do not gracefully handle characters with names that take up more than one line.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  The "Check my characters for this badge!" issue appears to be fixed.

Gah!  My Mastermind dropped off of the Hero & Villain top 100 for Triumph.  I blame Batz and Cath.  :P  (Guess I'll have to go collect some exploration badges this weekend.)
The "check my characters" pages don't appear to be fixed.  I think what was "fixed" was the verified/unverified status on the character profile page, and I sent SP a message on Skype about that, too

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »
Strange.  It looks good for me here.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »
Strange.  It looks good for me here.

I'm not seeing any icons there.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »
I'm not seeing any icons there.
I'm not either. Changing to alternate badge numbers also produces no icons. Going from within the badge box itself (like selecting a badge from here) (instead of via a link or typing it into the address bar) also produces no icons.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »
Wow.  I'm really confused now.  I was at work when I copied and pasted that link from the page and I could see the little green and white "verified" icon next to my two characters that had the badge at the time.  But now, trying it from home, no more icons.

What the hell are they pumping through the ventilation at work?  ???
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »
What the hell are they pumping through the ventilation at work?  ???

I dunno, but I'll gladly take some.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »
Oct 27, 2009

patteroast

• Minion
  • Rawr
    • Patteroast.net (Detailed CoX character list)
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2009, 01:32:41 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their hard work at getting things running smoothly again. I think CIT is better than ever now! Keep it up!  :)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2009, 02:34:57 AM »
Oct 27, 2009 (part 2)

• Verified/Unobtained images added back to Character profiles, Check all my characters, Check for requirements and siblings, ingame comparison.  Let me know if I missed any. EDIT: fixed "recently obtained badges", too
  • Clicking on a Badge name from the character profile opens the info in a new window/tab, instead of the same (like before)
  • Recent Badges, Ingame Comparison, Low hanging Fruit, "Check All my characters" screens now correctly show the My Account dropdown when logged in
  • "Check all characters" table now sortable

New known issue:
  • Progress bars on the Character Profile page do not display section for "Unobtained" badges
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:01:23 AM by SaintNicster »

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:18 AM »
Last one for tonight:
  • Character profile now correctly show the default image for characters without a custom image

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »
Updating the list:

• Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.  Fixed 10/27.
  • "Level %" values not displaying in Public Profile text view.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Clicking on a Badge name from the character profile opens the the link in the same window/tab instead of a new one.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Recent Badges, Ingame Comparison, Low hanging Fruit, "Check All my characters" screens incorrectly show "Login" and "Register" options when logged in.  Fixed 10/27.
  • "Check All Characters" table not sortable. Fixed 10/27
  • Character profile not showing correct default image for characters without custom image. Fixed 10/27

Oct 27, 2009
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:21:52 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:05 PM »
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)

Nick, if you look at the Manage Characters page, I've got a check in there for level_pct < 0. 

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)
Err, hmm... well, I did get him to about 25.5 last night.  Plus, I thought I just copied over the way we did it from the character profile page. *slight boggles*

Nick, if you look at the Manage Characters page, I've got a check in there for level_pct < 0. 

Ah, well then >.>

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »
We'll probably want a better way to say "Hey!  I think that you should level up this toon!"

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
We'll probably want a better way to say "Hey!  I think that you should level up this toon!"

If it's negative, it means that you've leveled but not trained?

In an older incarnation of CIT the level percentage calculation would give like "150%" or whatever, I'll have to dig that up.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
If it's negative, it means that you've leveled but not trained?

In an older incarnation of CIT the level percentage calculation would give like "150%" or whatever, I'll have to dig that up.

That, or you haven't tracked the character in CIT using HS/Glycerine yet.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »
Not sure how that number's coming up.

Seems more like this would be the case:

A character that's added to the list after reaching level 25 but hasn't been tracked with Glycerine or HeroStats would essentially show up as having zero experience out of the 360,919 accumulated XP to reach level 25 and 446,119 accumulated XP needed to reach level 26.  Going from 25 to 26 requires an increment of 85,200 XP, so that would be like saying since you made it to level 25, you've somehow accumulated -360,919/85,200 XP.  That should come out to about -4.236 or -423.6%.  That's nowhere near the number it was showing for your character.

Odd.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
Not sure how that number's coming up.

Seems more like this would be the case:

A character that's added to the list after reaching level 25 but hasn't been tracked with Glycerine or HeroStats would essentially show up as having zero experience out of the 360,919 accumulated XP to reach level 25 and 446,119 accumulated XP needed to reach level 26.  Going from 25 to 26 requires an increment of 85,200 XP, so that would be like saying since you made it to level 25, you've somehow accumulated -360,919/85,200 XP.  That should come out to about -4.236 or -423.6%.  That's nowhere near the number it was showing for your character.

Odd.
Gloom actually has been tracked by Glyc and was done so last night, so he does actually have XP stored to his account.  393,632 points to be exact. I believe our percentage calculation actually uses the cumulative XP you would have at the next level.  I'm checking it out, regardless.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:35:14 PM by SaintNicster »

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
  • Fixed issue with level percentage display on characters that haven't trained up
  • Fixed "check my characters" box display issue visible on badges only available to Heroes.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »
Noticed this one today.

When viewing a character's Low Hanging Fruit report, clicking on the name of a badge does unexpected things.

In Firefox:

The page is blanked instead of loading the link it's supposed to go to.  Even the page source appears to be blank.

In Chrome:

The page is also blanked, but the page source appears to still remain unchanged from the original list.

In IE7:

Instead of blanking the page, it just makes the scroll bars disappear.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2009, 01:15:43 AM »
Noticed this one today.

When viewing a character's Low Hanging Fruit report, clicking on the name of a badge does unexpected things.

In Firefox:

The page is blanked instead of loading the link it's supposed to go to.  Even the page source appears to be blank.

In Chrome:

The page is also blanked, but the page source appears to still remain unchanged from the original list.

In IE7:

Instead of blanking the page, it just makes the scroll bars disappear.
Should be fixed

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »

This seems to have been dropped, but no one said why (prob because labled as IE7 matter only).  I'm inquring on this because I'm running into it with FF 3.5.5 now.  Have it set to clear cookies each time I close the browser, and that's the only way I can logout.  If I don't clear the Cookies, I'm always Logged in.  Anyone else getting this?...or is it just me?

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »
This seems to have been dropped, but no one said why (prob because labled as IE7 matter only).  I'm inquring on this because I'm running into it with FF 3.5.5 now.  Have it set to clear cookies each time I close the browser, and that's the only way I can logout.  If I don't clear the Cookies, I'm always Logged in.  Anyone else getting this?...or is it just me?

I never log out of the site :P

I'll take a look into it and see why.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2009, 07:49:21 PM »

Should now be fixed.  Try it again?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2009, 08:36:20 PM »
Normally I don't either, but was testing a Support item :P.

Thanks!  It works once again.