Author Topic: New Look for CIT  (Read 28506 times)

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: New Look for CIT
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 04:43:47 AM »
Fixed these items:

# Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.
# Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.

I also added an option under Account Settings so people can choose what list style they prefer for their default.

NOTE: Custom sorting ONLY applies to the Text-List.  This is by design.  Please don't report bugs for it :P

Catharctic

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2009, 06:42:31 AM »
Leaderboards aren't working correctly.

Use these filters to reproduce:

Heroes Only
Triumph

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
Come on Cath, you know better. Be more specific.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I can't find it:

"When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move."

Received that via Support Email, I don't have access to a pic large enough to test myself at this time.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I can't find it:

"When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move."

Received that via Support Email, I don't have access to a pic large enough to test myself at this time.

Seems like an IE issue. I swear to god IE of any flavor can rot in hell.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »
Ya sorry, I asked for Browser details and never got them.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »
Ok, that was easy enough. I upgraded that crop plugin to the latest version and it works in IE now :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »
Updating the list:

• "Characters Online" list not working correctly. Fixed 10/26.
  • Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page. Fixed 10/26.
  • CIT main page header area formatting broken. Non-problem or fixed 10/26
  • Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.
  • Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page doesn't have the updated styling applied to other pages.
  • Leaderboards not working correctly. Need more info from Cath.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:02:49 PM by eabrace »
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Catharctic

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »
Um . . . it was pretty obvious if you did what I said.

Wait. I take that back. Sorry. It was almost 2am!  ;)

The Leaderboards aren't updating properly. It's obvious to me because I'm in the process of getting all my 50s updated. Do the following:

Filters:

Heroes Only
Triumph

This is what I left out the first time:

Open Catharctic's profile in a different tab.

You'll notice his badge count is higher than what the Leaderboard is saying.

(Sorry for leaving out the most important detail.)

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »
The Leaderboards are processed every 24 hours.  It's an intensive query and I can't do it that often.

Catharctic

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »
That's cool. Thanks for the update.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »
The Leaderboards are processed every 24 hours.  It's an intensive query and I can't do it that often.
Err, it says four at the top of the page.  Which is it? ;)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
Also, noticed that public profile lists with full images don't play nice if you've got a name that covers two lines

http://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/214 as an example, http://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/868 as another

EDIT: "don't play nice" as in the extra height of these cell causes later cells to not appear in the correct position.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
Err, it says four at the top of the page.  Which is it? ;)

It's 4.  Before 12:30 this afternoon it was 24.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »
Updating the list:

• Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page. Fixed 10/26.
  • Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Leaderboards only update once every 24 hours.  Changed to 4 hour intervals 10/27.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.
  • Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page doesn't have the updated styling applied to other pages.
  • Public Profile lists with full images do not gracefully handle characters with names that take up more than one line.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  The "Check my characters for this badge!" issue appears to be fixed.

Gah!  My Mastermind dropped off of the Hero & Villain top 100 for Triumph.  I blame Batz and Cath.  :P  (Guess I'll have to go collect some exploration badges this weekend.)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 05:45:51 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
Thanks again for maintaining the list :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
It's about as close as I can get to squashing the bugs, so I feel like I'm helping.  :D
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »
Updating the list:

• Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Leaderboards only update once every 24 hours.  Changed to 4 hour intervals 10/27.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Public Profile lists with full images do not gracefully handle characters with names that take up more than one line.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Edit:  The "Check my characters for this badge!" issue appears to be fixed.

Gah!  My Mastermind dropped off of the Hero & Villain top 100 for Triumph.  I blame Batz and Cath.  :P  (Guess I'll have to go collect some exploration badges this weekend.)
The "check my characters" pages don't appear to be fixed.  I think what was "fixed" was the verified/unverified status on the character profile page, and I sent SP a message on Skype about that, too

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »
Strange.  It looks good for me here.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »
Strange.  It looks good for me here.

I'm not seeing any icons there.