Author Topic: Galadiator Badges --> Peers  (Read 3715 times)

ThurnYTaxis

• Underling
Galadiator Badges --> Peers
« on: October 26, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »
Hi folks.  Great site, thanks much for all the good work.  I tracked badges via herostats for a while, and then took a long break not running it.  I've decided to badge on a toon (Wordless, Freedom/Hero), and have Hero Stats hooked up again.

I've verified all the badges that can be set as a title, but I'm left with the pesky Gladiators, which can't be.  I've looked around, but I can't find anyway to get them automatically verified.  I could go the screenie route (and I may just to get it done), but a thought did occur to me.  It has probably already occured to you, so I'm wondering if there is a feature I can use already for this.

Most of the Gladiator badges are granted when you earn their sibling.  On my account, for example, I can't verify Anathema because I earned it long ago.  However, I can verify (and have) Finder.  If you have Finder, then you've also go Anathema... but it isn't verified.

Is there a simple way for me to verify these sibling gladiators myself?  (I realize that this won't work for the Glads that have their own defeat count, like Swift Steel, but it would handle a lot of the Glads).

Thanks,
/w

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Galadiator Badges --> Peers
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »
If you go to this page:

http://cit.cohtitan.com/settitle/

It will let you generate bindfiles that will select Gladiator badges through in-game commands.  You can fine-tune the badge categories you need, so you only run through the Gladiator binds and not all 600+ badges that exist currently.

ThurnYTaxis

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »
DoH!  Very simple, I thought that would only cover the badges that were title selectable.  I used once way back when, I'll grab it again and get bizzy.  Thanks!
/w

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 03:55:50 AM »
Hi folks.  Great site, thanks much for all the good work.  I tracked badges via herostats for a while, and then took a long break not running it.  I've decided to badge on a toon (Wordless, Freedom/Hero), and have Hero Stats hooked up again.

I've verified all the badges that can be set as a title, but I'm left with the pesky Gladiators, which can't be.  I've looked around, but I can't find anyway to get them automatically verified.  I could go the screenie route (and I may just to get it done), but a thought did occur to me.  It has probably already occured to you, so I'm wondering if there is a feature I can use already for this.

Most of the Gladiator badges are granted when you earn their sibling.  On my account, for example, I can't verify Anathema because I earned it long ago.  However, I can verify (and have) Finder.  If you have Finder, then you've also go Anathema... but it isn't verified.

Is there a simple way for me to verify these sibling gladiators myself?  (I realize that this won't work for the Glads that have their own defeat count, like Swift Steel, but it would handle a lot of the Glads).

Thanks,
/w

Auto granting of siblings and any children has been planned, I just need to actually write the code for it.  It'll probably be the next thing I do.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 03:58:30 AM »
If you go to this page:

http://cit.cohtitan.com/settitle/

It will let you generate bindfiles that will select Gladiator badges through in-game commands.  You can fine-tune the badge categories you need, so you only run through the Gladiator binds and not all 600+ badges that exist currently.
Also, you can get the badges missing from a specific character by going to that character's checklist page here http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage/checklist

(btw dan, this was one of the pages that got missed for the new styling >.>)