Author Topic: Titan Forum Profile Links to Faces Not Resolving  (Read 5035 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Titan Forum Profile Links to Faces Not Resolving
« on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:23 PM »
This is actually more of an issue with user profiles here on the boards than it is with Faces.  If you check the links in user profiles, they're pointing to "www.cohfaces.com", whereas the Faces link on the main Titan page points to "faces.cohtitan.com".  When I click a link to Faces in a profile, I get a DNS error.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Titan Forum Profile Links to Faces Not Resolving
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 04:20:13 AM »
Right, we were going to transfer cohfaces.com last week when we transferred cohtitan, but by a weird confluence of events, it turned out that cohfaces.com happened to be expiring that very week.  And ICANN won't let you transfer a domain name within I think 15 days before or after it is due to expire.

We need to go through and change those links; it's a little up in the air right now whether we'll actually bother renewing cohfaces.com at some point.  We were thinking of having only faces.cohtitan.com be the address.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Titan Forum Profile Links to Faces Not Resolving
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 05:21:34 AM »
This is now fixed.