Author Topic: Jump to character in Manage Badges  (Read 3599 times)

Jacal

• Underling
Jump to character in Manage Badges
« on: December 04, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

Is is possible to have a Jump to Character combobox beside the category combobox, so switch to a different toon but under the same badge category.

Would save a lot of clicks when finding out which characters that needs the ea. Winter Lord Badge  ;D

Jacal
Word of the wise:
Don't eat yellow snow

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Jump to character in Manage Badges
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
Is is possible to have a Jump to Character combobox beside the category combobox, so switch to a different toon but under the same badge category.

Would save a lot of clicks when finding out which characters that needs the ea. Winter Lord Badge  ;D

Jacal

Well, that is possible.  However, projects and time are getting a bit hectic at work, though, so my Titan time and energy is a bit lower than I would like.  As a by-product, things are a bit slower from me.

Let me point something else out for you that may help out.

If you are logged in, and go to the "Badge Detail" screen (example), you should be able to see two sections:  1 is the 'Requirements and Siblings/Character Dropdown/Check my Character!' section, and the 2 is 'Check my characters for this badge!'.  If you click the second link, you are presented with a list of all of your characters that can earn a badge, Server, Level, and whether or not they have the selected badge.

Hopefully, this should work in the meantime.

EDIT:  I've also added this to "The List"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:41:02 PM by SaintNicster »