Author Topic: HeroStats won't validate Titan Key  (Read 3988 times)

kwsapphire

• Underling
    • coloden
HeroStats won't validate Titan Key
« on: February 12, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »
I am running HeroStats Version 4.6.3.0, which says it's the current version. I enter my Titan Key info in the "Use City Info Tracker (Titan Network)" section, then press the "Test Titan Login" button. It keeps telling me I have the wrong username or password, and to test my login on the site. But I can log in just fine on any of the sites. And I've very carefully retyped my password in HeroStats, so I know I'm not typoing. Is this a known issue?

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: HeroStats won't validate Titan Key
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 03:06:42 AM »
I am running HeroStats Version 4.6.3.0, which says it's the current version. I enter my Titan Key info in the "Use City Info Tracker (Titan Network)" section, then press the "Test Titan Login" button. It keeps telling me I have the wrong username or password, and to test my login on the site. But I can log in just fine on any of the sites. And I've very carefully retyped my password in HeroStats, so I know I'm not typoing. Is this a known issue?

Looks like the webservice that HeroStats uses has taken a dive.  Voltaic Shock is the only one that can take a look, so we'll try to get ahold of him.

I've been trying to work on a version that is fully hosted on Titan, but a heavy real-work load's been prohibiting me from making too much progress.

Glyc uses a different connection, so that is still up for tracking purposes.

Sorry for the downtime :gonk:

kwsapphire

• Underling
    • coloden
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 05:52:30 AM »
Got it, thanks for looking into it Nic! I'll download Glycerine when I get back home on Monday, for the interim.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 05:15:55 AM »
Got it, thanks for looking into it Nic! I'll download Glycerine when I get back home on Monday, for the interim.

We got things sorted out, and a new version of HeroStats is out and it fixes the webservice issues :D

Download here, or just fire up the program for the link.

kwsapphire

• Underling
    • coloden
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »
Awesome! Thank you so much Nic!