Author Topic: Account Disappeared?  (Read 4011 times)

Forger

• Underling
Account Disappeared?
« on: February 12, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
I am able to log onto the Glycerine program with my username and password, however, when logging into the site on the Info tracker, or even going to my page from the Glycerine engine, it says my account doesn't exist on the page, and redirected me. I've had to sign up again in order to lodge this issue.
My previous account was 5764, with characters Medikinetic, Forger of Friendship and Cowan Wilson.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Account Disappeared?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »
It appears that your original Accout was "Artic Blade" and was linked to a Faces Account.  I did not see a direct CIT Account, however your Characters are still there, the ones you listed anyway.

Under your "Artic Blade" Username, where you able to access the Cohtitan.com Homepage at all? Since we are showing that your Characters still exist, that means that your original Titan Account should've allowed access to CIT.cohtitan.com and thus show you your CIT Account.

txtornado

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
My characters have all disappeared so I added Scarlet Evans back, but glycerine is not updating her badges.   Any suggestions?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »
Your characters we probably caught in the Character wipe from a while back...at least, that's the only thing that comes to mind right now as to why they'd be missing.  If you list for me some Character names that you know were there, I can search to see if they still exist somewhere.

As for Glycerine, it is showing that your Characters are online and it is registering the changes (ie Badges Earned, signing on and offline with said character, etc), just not sending to the Site?  Or is Gly not reading anything at all?

txtornado

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:41:24 AM »
I recently accessed information, abt 1-2 months ago.  The badges are not being sent to Site.  The site shows that Scarlet has no badges and has never been updated. 

I have many, many toons, Scarlet Evans and Bluebella are my main badge toons.  Other toons are Freya', Blue Flames', 'Freya, Ratz', Mystic Envy', Mystic Mayhem, Psy'Chic to name a few.  I may be mistaken, but in the past I thought it added toons when I logged them in.  As a result, when I've updated my daughter's toons, they showed up under my acct. 

Thank you for you quick response.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 02:03:44 AM »
They showed under your account due to your Titan Key being the log in. There are plans in the works to allow multiple logins to be saved between sessions.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 02:08:58 AM »
I recently accessed information, abt 1-2 months ago.  The badges are not being sent to Site.  The site shows that Scarlet has no badges and has never been updated. 

I have many, many toons, Scarlet Evans and Bluebella are my main badge toons.  Other toons are Freya', Blue Flames', 'Freya, Ratz', Mystic Envy', Mystic Mayhem, Psy'Chic to name a few.  I may be mistaken, but in the past I thought it added toons when I logged them in.  As a result, when I've updated my daughter's toons, they showed up under my acct. 

Thank you for you quick response.

I must say that I'm very confused at this point.  

Looking at the CIT Profile attached to the Titan Account you are posting from, I see Scarlet Evans being on as recently as yesterday.  I also see that you added two badges yesterday as well.

Is it possible that you are logged into CIT under a different account?

txtornado

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »
I don't think I logged in wrong, but I'll try another name.

txtornado

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 05:36:27 PM »
I had the correct login...so I clicked on your link and it took me to what you mentioned.  I noticed it said I was not logged in so I did that and it gave me all my information.  Thank you for your help and patience with me. 

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 01:55:55 AM »
So long as it all works out in the end, it's never a problem.  :)