Author Topic: Cannot add Gaussian Set to Powers  (Read 3515 times)

freakinger

• Underling
Cannot add Gaussian Set to Powers
« on: March 24, 2010, 08:04:53 AM »
Hi,

i was just playing around with the online planner when i came to enhance Buildup.
Using a Gaussian Synchronized FIre-Control Set, but it doesnt appear when i wanted to add it to my build.

See http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9821/bu1ms.jpg

The other 3 Sets seem to work fine

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/479/bu2a.jpg

Looks like the Gaussian IOs wont show up for any power, looked around for Blasters and Leadership and they didnt apperar there either.

greetings

dfx
My color is black to the blind, but blue and gold are seen of the seeing.

Fear not at all;
fear neither men nor fates,
nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. [/url]

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Cannot add Gaussian Set to Powers
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
WTH! YOU BROKE IT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

J/K!
Sorry in a good mood this morning :D. I have no input on this matter, St0n3y might have just forgotten to apply a change to the IO and it didn't carry... or something. He'll be on to check it out and comment on the issue soon enough.
~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 02:18:27 PM »
St0n3y's working on SuckerPunch's planner?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »
OH wow, I'm so used to planner related things being MxD's fault. lol. nvm!
~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 11:57:35 PM »
And the only reason I caught that is because I went and tested it out in Mids, came back here, and almost replied myself before I thought, "Wait... which planner?" and looked up.  :D
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

freakinger

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »
Sure, would have been handy to name the planner, thought posting in the right section of the boards is enough.

my fault, forgive me  :P
My color is black to the blind, but blue and gold are seen of the seeing.

Fear not at all;
fear neither men nor fates,
nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. [/url]

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »
No, no.  You're fine.  Just our fault for not realizing which part of the boards we were in.

I keep track of new posts with the "Show Unread Posts" link rather than drilling down through each section of the boards, so I sometimes read things without realizing where they're posted.  I assume Steiner probably picks up on new posts the same way I do.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin