Author Topic: Enemy Data  (Read 2462 times)

iakona

• Underling
Enemy Data
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:12:18 PM »
I'm curious if there would be any interest from the community to have enemy data integrated into the hero builder.  For instance, say you want to figure out how much damage or mez time your powers will do against Lord Recluse; you could select him in the Hero Designer, and whatever power you want to use against him, and see exactly what effects it would have in-game, and likewise what his powers do to you.  I know this would probably be a development nightmare for Steiner, but if there is enough desire from the community, this may be something worth pursuing.

I've already made quite a bit of progress on a spreadsheet compiling all the relevant data for every critter in the game, so it would just be a matter of integrating that data into the program.  If that's not a direction MxD wants to go, I'm still moving forward in my spreadsheet efforts, and I'm planning to make some version of them publicly available Soon(TM), though the user interface won't be nearly as nice as MxD and it will probably be limited to Excel users.