Author Topic: How-to change Blessing of the Zephyr Set Bonus  (Read 3509 times)

xXHalfSliceXx

• Minion
  • @xXHalfSliceXx
How-to change Blessing of the Zephyr Set Bonus
« on: April 16, 2010, 04:37:23 AM »
So for those of you that want to resort your builds for i17 and the change to Blessing of the Zephyr set Bonus, here a walk through i made so you can go ahead a plan out and change your builds. (This does not include other changes to the game. Only for Blessing of the Zephyr)

(NOTE)This is not a replacement for the official i17 Mids Update. This is just for future planning. Also remember if you do these changes, up until i17 releases, your in-game stats will be different if you have BotZ slotted versus what you have on Mids.

Step 1
With Mids Open go up top to your user bar can click
Options ->Advanced ->Database Editor...

Step 2

Click Invention Set Editor

Step 3

Scroll all the way down and double click(or Edit on the right)  Blessing of the Zephyr

=======================================================
NOW FOR THE ACTUAL EDITING (MULTI-STEPS)

Step 4

You will now see a list in the middle with the actual set bonus's. On the right is the type of set bonus you want to apply.
(WARNING)- Make sure you apply and unapply the correct set bonus's before you click OK. If you mess up. Click Cancel. If you do Click Ok. You do have a second change to click Cancel and Discard Changes.

Now below the bonus's you will see the Bonus for Slotting (2 Enhancements) will show what bonus you get for having 2 of the IO's slotted. and what you get at the 2. same for (3 Enhancements) will show you waht bonus you get at 3 IOs slotted. This does not include the bonus you get at 2 Enhancemnts slotted. That is listed in (2 Enhancements.

Now for the Actual Editing of Blessing of the Zephyr you will see

Increase_Ranged_Energy_Neg_Def_4
3.13%(Rnged), 1.56% Def(Energy), 1.56%Def(Neg)

To change this on the Right column scroll down till you get to
Increase_Ranged_Energy_Neg_Def_X   X being 1-4 of different Percentages.
For the New BotZ change you will be changing to

Increase_Ranged_Energy_Neg_Def_1
3.13%(Rnged), 1.56% Def(Energy), 1.56%Def(Neg)

So double click on Increase_Ranged_Energy_Neg_Def_1

This will apply it to your (2 Enhancements) Bonus List

Now we do not want both Bonus's from the old and new added in there. So in the middle column at the bottom, double click Increase_Ranged_Energy_Neg_Def_4
This will remove it from the bonus list!

Step 5

Now we will want to edit the set bonus for (3 Enhancements)

In the middle column change the Bonus for Slotting from (2 Enhancements) to (3 Enhancements)

In the bonus list you will see

Increased _AoE_Fire_Cold_Def_4
3.13% Def(AoE), 1.56% Def(Fire), 1.56%(Cold)

We will search in the right column for

Increased_AoE_Fire_Cold_Def_X  X being one of the percentage Selections
For the change to the new for i17 you will double click

Increased_AoE_Fire_cold_Def_1
This will add it to your set bonus's for 3 Enhancements

Now just like before, we do not want both set bonus's from the old and the new in there. So in the middle column at the bottom, double click Increased_AoE_Fire_Cold_Def_4 to remove the old set bonus.

Step 6

Yay! Good job. Now all you have to do is click OK and then click Save and Close. Then just click Close
Your BotZ Bonus's have now been changed for the upcoming i17 adjustments.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:42:35 PM by Steiner »
[image=http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u46070.png]

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: How-to change Blessing of the Zephyr Set Bonus
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 01:44:52 PM »
I've Sticky-ed the topic.

And for all the images too big to fit in the forum's fixed dimensions I shrunk (using just the width parameter for the img bbcode tags, don't give it a height parameter and it will do that math for that) to 600px wide and wrapped them in a link so the readers will be able to click them and see the full sized image. Hope you don't mind.
~Steinerd

xXHalfSliceXx

• Minion
  • @xXHalfSliceXx
Re: How-to change Blessing of the Zephyr Set Bonus
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »
Oh man no problem. I was just getting tired of having to subtract the percentage :P Not that it was that big of a deal. But just a temp fix for respecing toons.

And a neat how-to on if you run into a bug. You can go ahead and fix it as you report it.

I know there will be several additions as v1.17 comes out. I just know that I could not find a how-to on changing it.

Everyone that likes it or needed it. Enjoy.

AND GIVE ME YOUR MONIES ON GUARDIAN!
[image=http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u46070.png]