Author Topic: Feature Request: Exemplar Mode  (Read 3700 times)

darkgob

• Elite Boss
Feature Request: Exemplar Mode
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:05:38 AM »
Not sure how difficult this would be to work in, but it occurred to me that an Exemplar Mode would be really handy to have, as it would let you see what effect your enhancements (and set bonuses) will have as you exemp down.  Unless this is already possible and I'm somehow not seeing it...

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
Re: Feature Request: Exemplar Mode
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:34:55 AM »
Unless this is already possible and I'm somehow not seeing it...
There's a tab for it in the configuration menu, but it's not implemented  :-\

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »
Wonder why Mids didn't implement it... in theory it seems trivial to do. Simply have the power totals ignore anything over the exemplar levels except the enhancements that give a global bonus & the like.

I'll add it to [the list]!
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »
Wonder why Mids didn't implement it... in theory it seems trivial to do. Simply have the power totals ignore anything over the exemplar levels except the enhancements that give a global bonus & the like.

I'll add it to [the list]!

Enhancement values also scale if exemplared down, so that could have put a damper on things

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
Figures, more ascertained formulas. I really wish the devs would release some of this info, like the true DR formulas and stuff. IDK... just seems like a bunch of hearsay lol.

I'll still look into it, but in the end, the fact remains; if your build is competent at 50; chances are it will be in exemplar mode as well, so Mids probably figured that into his decision for not finishing it.
~Steinerd