Author Topic: Market Merger and the wiki  (Read 3174 times)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Market Merger and the wiki
« on: June 24, 2010, 06:03:42 PM »
So we had a bit of information released yesterday about (announcement and FAQ).

I think that they should go into Issue 18, as it seems very odd that this would be Going Rogue exclusive, but I've gone brain-dumb as how to lay it out/rewrite part.  Any suggestions?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Market Merger and the wiki
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 06:12:28 PM »
I would put the info under confirmed content.

The important part is just getting the info in there in whatever format we can get it written down.  We can always go in and make it look pretty/reorganize it after that.  Just getting the info in there is usually the hardest part.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 06:31:27 PM »
I would put the info under confirmed content.

The important part is just getting the info in there in whatever format we can get it written down.  We can always go in and make it look pretty/reorganize it after that.  Just getting the info in there is usually the hardest part.
I wasn't sure what to do with the rest of the stuff under confirmed, though.
There is no confirmed content yet. It is even possible that for those who do not purchase Going Rogue, there will be no new content at all. However, it is likely that any universal changes made to the game, such as an update to the Graphic User Interface, will be available to all players, even those who don't purchase Going Rogue.
It is presumed that this issue will be similar to Issue 6: Along Came a Spider, which was released to coincide with the boxed, commercial expansion, City of Villains. Those who did not buy the box had access to new PvP zones and gladiators.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 02:23:18 AM »
Did a quickie paragraph explaining the merge. Anyone care to make it more concise, FEEL FREE, because I am brain dead from work.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:12:46 AM »
I am brain dead from work.

Me too.  Though, in my case, only 0.2 of the 11.5 I spent there today was actual work.  The rest was setting up, coordinating, tearing down, and cleaning up our not-quite-annual massive pizza party.  I'll have to make up the rest of my time tomorrow.  :P
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 11:11:02 AM »
yea, you're definitely fried; forgot to say hours in your explanation lol..

Nick is always fried, but having 3+ channels for each project (and project change) to go through... in SAP nonetheless will do that to ya! lol... I'm beginning to understand his alias name now...
~Steinerd

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 03:29:16 PM »
Along with the market merger, they also said that trading between heroes and villains in co-op zones will be possible, and sending of influence and other items through email across faction lines will also be possible.  Should this also be included here?
I understand some may just assume that one can do that with the market merger, but it may be better to state those cases also.
Sir Giles

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 04:05:34 PM »
By definition, Market and Gleemail are separate, and even assumed functionality should be noted (even if sounding redundant) this way, no one can say the article wasn't clear, lol.
~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 04:24:22 PM »
yea, you're definitely fried; forgot to say hours in your explanation lol..

Yup.  Fried:)

Nick is always fried... I'm beginning to understand his alias name now...

He's making a list and checking it twice. :D
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin