Author Topic: $Inf. on private characters list  (Read 3415 times)

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
$Inf. on private characters list
« on: August 05, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »
I think this had been requested before (?) but was re-reviewing the forum and at a quick glance, can't find it.

Would be nice to add a column with the Infy to the private character list . (Not at the public), to avoid having to go into each character to check $$.
Corollary: a 'total' Infy at the top/bottom would also be nice but not critical.

As i start having more alts, i find myself having to either log on to each in game, or 'click into each' here in CIT, when i do occasionally need to make transfers from one another. Even tho I keep a 'Rich' bank-toonfor this, I dont do transfers every single time, so it would be nice to be able to see at a glance which toons need to 'make a deposit to the bank'. For those players that dont keep a bank-toon, even better.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: $Inf. on private characters list
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:07:31 PM »
Will look into it at some point.

A workaround for now: 
If you have (and are familiar with) Excel or something, you may be able to create your own spreadsheet/display via your private data feed.  It's got most of the basic information on a character, including Inf.

http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage/feeds

You can set it up to do your own filtering/sorting/color coding. Lots of stuff ;)

hottheadliberty

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 12:58:51 PM »
Will look into it at some point.

A workaround for now: 
If you have (and are familiar with) Excel or something, you may be able to create your own spreadsheet/display via your private data feed.  It's got most of the basic information on a character, including Inf.

http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage/feeds

You can set it up to do your own filtering/sorting/color coding. Lots of stuff ;)

any clue on how to set up the formatting in excel for this as i can't seem to get it right it pastes ALL the text from the page instead of the info i want

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »
You have to import everything, initially. 

For me (using Excel 2007), I can then delete or hide the columns, and that setting sticks once I save the workbook.

What version of excel are you using, and what exactly are you trying to do with it?

hottheadliberty

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »
i will try that i too am using 2007 and i am trying to get everything that is on the text only list and just add inf. to it

hottheadliberty

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »
not working the data that is each column is different from character to character so if i hide one row it will hide data i want from another column

hottheadliberty

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 05:07:04 PM »
AH HA! i got it thanks for the help i figured it out