Author Topic: i18/GR badge update coming?  (Read 2100 times)

Nomme

• Underling
i18/GR badge update coming?
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:51:00 AM »
Unless I'm missing something, CIT isn't updated yet for i18 and GR badges, nor for side switching - I get that without Saint Nicster, Glycerine may take a bit to update, but are site updates in the works soon to accomodate these things so we can continue to use Herostats to verify badges until Glycerine is updated?

I like to keep up on my badge verifications, and I get that it will take time to get everything flawless, but I'm just not seeing anything on here at all about a possible timeframe for update so I'm curious. I have about 65 toons between two accounts and all servers - they aren't all toons I track all the time - but given side switching, keeping up on the 45 or so I do track fulltime is going to mean a very lengthy reverify of all their badges, so the longer there isn't an update, the more freaked out I'm going to become as they get more and more inaccurate.

I promise, I'm not trying to come across all entitlement whiner - and I hope it doesn't sound that way - I just want to make sure that losing some folks on the team isn't going to pretty much grind site updates to a halt until replacements are found and brought up to speed. If that's likely what will happen, I'll cry, but I'll get my spreadsheets out and try to get em back up to date with all the badges and track manually again (please please tell me this isn't necessary :D)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: i18/GR badge update coming?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:05:05 AM »
Unfortunately, since so many folks left in so little time, Titan is short-staffed at the moment, and keeping the sites running is top priority right now... it may be a short while  (not "soon(tm)", but actually soon) before CIT's database is updated. CIT is one of the main sections of the Titan Network, and we recognize that not having it at full function hurts us and frustrates you all. Believe me when I say (even though I'm not an official Titan Network representative :p ), the powers that be know and will work on it when they can.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:03:42 PM »
SaintNicster was also the person who kept the badge database on CIT up to date, so unfortunately we're still working on that, too.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Nomme

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »
That was pretty much what I was wondering about - knowing that SaintNicster kept up the badge database also is good info to know. I'm hoping it's back up to date soon, but I'll just keep checking back.

Thanks for the replies.