Author Topic: APP Ice Mastery Sleet/Ice Blast Fix on Live  (Read 3031 times)

Apophysis

• Underling
APP Ice Mastery Sleet/Ice Blast Fix on Live
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:50:38 PM »
As of August 31st, Dominator Sleet and Controller Ice Blast were change to take their correct IOs. When i18 hit, Ice Blast, which once took single-target ranged, was inadvertently changed to Cone, and Dominator sleet was taking single target ranged for some reason. Both of these have been fixed on live -- Dom Sleet now takes Cone and Defense debuff, and Troller Ice Blast takes Single-Target ranged like it always has. :

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/patch_notes/live_patch_notes_-_83110.html

By the way, the patch notes do not mention Dom sleet, but I've respecced my Dom on Freedom recently to see that her sleet no longer took the Decimation set I had in it.

Anyway, there are a lot of us eager to spec into the latest Ice Mastery APP Dominator build, and generally won't really do so without the aid of Mids. I'm curious to know when this will be featured into a Mids update.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: APP Ice Mastery Sleet/Ice Blast Fix on Live
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
If you really want it ASAP, you can change it yourself by going to options -> advanced -> database editor -> main database editor -> epic -> the epic pool you want to fix -> the epic power you want to fix (you can double click that) -> Invention Set Types, and click on the appropriate sets.  ;)

Apophysis

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »
Oh, nice. Thanks.

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »
IIRC, Blaster FoN was fixed as well.