Author Topic: List of Praetorian Factions  (Read 2005 times)

taosin

• Boss
List of Praetorian Factions
« on: September 05, 2010, 03:38:14 AM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:26:49 AM by taosin »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: List of Praetorian Factions
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:12:27 AM »
There are a whole lot of NPC in the Rogues Gallery group.  Most of them were already in the Rogue Isles Villains and Paragon Heroes groups.  I haven't had a chance to see if they still show their old affiliations in missions they previously appeared in or are now sporting the new enemy group.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

taosin

• Boss
Re: List of Praetorian Factions
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:48:40 AM »
Added Rogue Clockwork to the list (!) encountered in Penelope Yin's missions (not surprising given Primal Penelope's nature!). Similar to standard clockwork in all respects except (for example):

Glitched Sweeper
Rogue Clockwork - Minion
Sweepers are often seen patrolling the street cleaning up litter and debris to make Praetoria a more beautiful place to live. They have an innocuous appearance, however if threatened they are more than capable of defending themselves. These Clockwork appear to be malfunctioning.

Edit: here's an example of Anti-Matter's Clockwork, it's an enemy NPC in one of Penelope's missions

Vacuum Bot
Anti-Matter's Clockwork - Minion
Sweepers are often seen patrolling the street cleaning up litter and debris to make Praetoria a more beautiful place to live. They have an innocuous appearance, however if threatened they are more than capable of defending themselves.

Scrub Bot
Anti-Matter's Clockwork - Minion
Cleaners are designed for simple labor intensive tasks like cleaning, welding, and repairing other Clockwork. They have an innocuous appearance, however if threatened they are more than capable of defending themselves.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:20:39 AM by taosin »