Author Topic: Should inapplicable headings for a contact be deleted?  (Read 1801 times)

taosin

• Boss
Should inapplicable headings for a contact be deleted?
« on: September 05, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »
Just wondering if headings that are not applicable should be deleted from a contact?

For example:

For Steven Sheridan (Praetorian) the "Too low level" and "Prior to Introduction" and "Store" do not apply; same can be said for The Dark Watcher (Praetorian) and Penelope Yin (Praetorian).

So far I am just adding explanatory notes for the Store; but would like to get rid of the {{Missing}} tags when possible!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Should inapplicable headings for a contact be deleted?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »
Rather than eliminating the sections, it might be better to note that they aren't applicable.  For example, "This contact has no store", "This contact becomes available at level 1",  or "This contact has no dialogue prior to introduction."

Otherwise someone who doesn't know any better might just come along later, notice those sections are missing, and add them back in with the {{Missing}} tag.  (Sounds like something I would do.)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

taosin

• Boss
Re: Should inapplicable headings for a contact be deleted?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 11:15:51 PM »
Lol! Good call, will do.