Author Topic: Ancil Power Available Sets Wrong  (Read 1579 times)

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
Ancil Power Available Sets Wrong
« on: September 24, 2010, 08:59:39 AM »
After the update to the i18 Database I just went to put Ice Mastery>Ice Blast on a controller and realized the available IO sets are wrong; Ranged AoE, Slow, Def DeBuff, and Acc Def Debuff are the options.....Ice Blast is Ranged ST and accepts Ranged ST and Slow Enhancement Sets.

I also just realized that Force of Nature is accepting wrong sets too; Ranged AoE and KB, it's a self +Res power lol.

Those are the only 2 I've noticed so far so i'm not sure if it's Ancillary Only or if it happened to Epics too.

and :D first post on the titan boards. Leave it to a bug that gets in my way to get me to signup somewhere :P

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: Ancil Power Available Sets Wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:20:00 PM »
It was not a Mids' bug as of that release--the Mids' database agreed perfectly with CoX--but the sets have since been fixed in CoX, and I believe they have been fixed in Mids' for the next release.

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:27:26 PM »
hmm, how long had they been bugged in CoH? I have an alternate build live with Ice Mastery's Ice Blast with a handful of Devastation ST IOs in it, not the Positrons or any of the AoE options.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
They broke during the epic proliferation. A LOT of the epic powers got wrong sets.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal