Author Topic: Supergroups not updating  (Read 2182 times)

gideon

• Underling
Supergroups not updating
« on: November 10, 2010, 04:39:23 PM »
Not sure if this is a CIT or Sentinel bug, so poking in both places.

I have a side-swapped mastermind, who was previously tracked. When I look at her page, aside from the fact she's still showing up as a villain, her supergroup is still showing up as her old vg, not her new sg. Even deleting the character didn't help, as it was just recreated with exactly the same sg as before by Sentinel.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Supergroups not updating
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 05:47:15 PM »
Still showing as a Villain:  Definitely a CIT issue.  It's one we should have fixed in the near future, but at the moment CIT hasn't any clue that it should even look for any alignment coming from tracking programs and it automagically determines you are a Hero or Villain based on your Archetype (because that's just how things worked prior to I18.)

Now, the Supergroup, on the other hand, that's going to take some small amount of investigating to figure out.

Would you mind linking the character you're having the issue with so that we can use it for reference in debugging?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Supergroups not updating
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 01:29:18 AM »
OK, so here's what's going on with the Supergroup:

At the moment, Sentinel isn't detecting (or attempting to detect) your Supergroup.  Rather, it's getting that info (and personal titles) from the records that CIT already has.

So, we know what the issue is.  That's half of it.  Can't say for sure when the fix will be available.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov