Author Topic: 3 Builds?  (Read 2687 times)

Dyffwd

• Minion
3 Builds?
« on: November 14, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
Hey guys, love this tool, glad Mids wrote it, even more grateful that you folks started to maintain it when he didn't want to any longer.

With the advent of the Alpha Slot, it it possible that we could get 3 builds for a single character into the planner?

It would make it a lot more convenient to flip back and forth between possible builds and see the differences before finalizing on them, at least for the first 2.  And it would make it easier to see if adding a build would be worth the effort and expense for whatever change you want to make to your Alpha Boost.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: 3 Builds?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 03:30:08 AM »
I can't say anything about manipulating Mids' into a third alternate slot (I'm not on the Mids team), but you *CAN* open more than one Mids' at a time in the meantime.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
Right now the answers are "open another window" and "file > save as > character name build 3". The alternate enhancement feature isn't easy to extend, so it won't be changing any time soon, and I have no idea how much of a demand there is for that as another feature.

Currently, the easiest way to compare builds is, as Agge put it, using more than one copy of Mids at a time.

Dyffwd

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 04:25:52 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  That's pretty much what I figured, but I did want to get this on the radar just so you guys could have an "ah HA!" moment at some point down the road.  :D