Author Topic: Mids i19 update is out!  (Read 6358 times)

teh_r0y

• Underling
Mids i19 update is out!
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »
I thank the team for their efforts getting this out!

I've put my money where my mouth is:  $19 to the authors (via the paypal link in the 'About' section of the app)

-r0y

( $19 because it's issue 19, pretty lame, I know... )

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
Re: Mids i19 update is out!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:21:40 PM »
Fascinating, I don't see the Mids I19 update anywhere, and my Mids is not telling me there is an update.

@Sir Giles
Sir Giles

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »
There was, a bug was found shortly thereafter, I took it down. The good version should be up later today.

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »
That is what I thought.  Nothing to see here....move along!

@Sir Giles
Sir Giles

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 11:06:34 PM »
ahhh, DANGIT. I've been refreshing for most of the day to get it ASAP, and I step out to run a few errands and miss it? :P

Ok, good luck with fixing the bug, guys...

"Alien"
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Syntax42

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
I happened to get the I19 Mids.  Could you inform us if the bug is something so critical that we should roll back to I18 Mids?

Also, I did not see anywhere to add my Alpha Slot in the build.  I was hoping Mids would allow us to add the Alpha Slot so we could see the new calculated numbers with it.

teh_r0y

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »
What I found was it was assigning level-valued slots to the inherent powers, thus preventing you from physically placing slots from level 3.

That is, you would start a new hero/vill and then pick your level 1 and 2 powers, but then it wanted you to pick your level 4 power immediately after that.  Then you could place the two slots from level 5.

Did not notice until a while later.  Still, I whole-heartily recommend funding these guys, as without this planner, I would probably not play CoH all that much anymore.  It's just that good.

-r0y

laseracid

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 11:45:51 PM »
i keep checking up on this post here at work so i can edit more builds then go home and respec haha thanks to the titan team for all the hard work!

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »
Still, I whole-heartily recommend funding these guys, as without this planner, I would probably not play CoH all that much anymore.  It's just that good.

-r0y

I wholeheartedly agree... This planner is really the entire reason I still enjoy playing CoH... The "numbers" game and re-arranging my builds are what keeps me in it.

Great job, Titan team.

"Alien"
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
Several posts in this thread talked about a bug where the user couldn't open their program after closing it, getting repeated error popups until manually shutting down the program. I split this out to a new topic in Tech Support.

Please take all bugs and issues to Tech Support.
http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/board,60.0.html

Please take all suggestions to Suggestions (including data that needs to be updated within the program, e.g. some real numbers are wrong, or a power is taking the wrong sets).
http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/board,61.0.html
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal